• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thricedead

May 22, 2022

According to this article the only OTC AEs available in Canada is either bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol) or certain anthistamines such as Gravol.

Thoughts? Btw there is no possibility in my situation to get prescription meds. I am able to order SN online from IC just barely.

This too.
I know dopamine-blockers are the only AEs that are supposed to be effective, but I don't have access to that luxury. Just askin' if these OTC alternatives are going to help even a little bit.
I was just going to take SN originally...

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Look for bucastem m. It's OTC in some places. Do your research on it before using it but it is one of the stronger AE's. Prochlorperazine (maleate) is the name of the chemical. Its mentioned in Stans guide. You should search that out if you haven't read it already. It's here on the forum.

Reactions: WanderingWater
T

thricedead

May 22, 2022
Look for bucastem m. It's OTC in some places. Do your research on it before using it but it is one of the stronger AE's. Prochlorperazine (maleate) is the name of the chemical. Its mentioned in Stans guide. You should search that out if you haven't read it already. It's here on the forum.
I already researched both of them; buccastem and prochlorperazine; buccastem is no longer being manufactured in Canada; prochlorperazine is not OTC in Canada.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake