N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I am considering to kill myself soon. And with soon I mean in some minutes. Due to my psychosis I am on ziprasidone and I always thought since it is an antipsychotic it was an antiemetic. But I don't have the full proof for it. I have never seen it mentioned.

I was never so close to taking my SN. I have scaled the right amount for water. I took pain killers. I am ambivalent to take my ziprasidone. I had to take it wih something to eat for metabolism. I think I have promethazine at home.

However, my main antiemetic was ziprasidone. Can anyone verify it can be used as antiemetic. Thank you a lot!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and willow115
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
I don't think it will be as effective as an anti-emetic aka typical antipsychotic.

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
If more people have knowledge on it feel free to share with it. My situation escalated. I will soon give an Update about it. I am not dead yet.

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone can provide Information? Yes, I am in a fucking mental health clinic and I am already planning how to do it better.

• Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I cannot find any information about this med being used as or being effective as an antiemetic online. Doesn't seem to be anything about it in the user manual.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
It doesn't do much for antiemesis but if you have nothing else, then little is better than nothing at all. It doesn't hurt to include it. However, what I am more concerned about is that you say you are in a mental health clinic. If you take SN you might be noisy after you pass out and that means staff might hear you. If you are passed out they will then send you to the ER and "save" you.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
H

howunfortunateforme

Experienced
Oct 2, 2024
It doesn't do much for antiemesis but if you have nothing else, then little is better than nothing at all. It doesn't hurt to include it. However, what I am more concerned about is that you say you are in a mental health clinic. If you take SN you might be noisy after you pass out and that means staff might hear you. If you are passed out they will then send you to the ER and "save" you.
How loud or noisy is it?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
How loud or noisy is it?
You might vomit. You might stumble and fall. But when you pass out and start dying there might be agonal breathing for ~20 minutes. Many have described it as loud snoring.

Reactions: LunarLight
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Why would you stumble and fall?
SN lowers your blood pressure quite significantly, and it causes dizziness and fatigue/weakness. All of this can cause you to fall or be unstable on your feet. This is part of why it's advised that you lie down after ingesting SN.
Is the agonal breathing painful?
Like are you conscious for that?
No. It occurs after you lose consciousness.

Reactions: LunarLight