• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
whether that's brain surgery or something else can you do it?

our personalities are set in stone when we're children. if you a cruel unempathetic kid you're gonna stay like that for the rest of your life, you might pretend to be good but that's not enough.

there has to be an artificial way to be kinder? be appealing to people? be more sociable?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and NoLightRemains
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Maybe some day... For now, there are definitely drugs that will affect one's personality and sociability. It is however, often a long struggle to find what--if anything, works for you.

Reactions: Gloom, NoLightRemains and whatevs
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
No such surgery exists. Even if brain surgery could change personalities, it would be deemed unethical for surgeons to do a risky procedure like that

Reactions: Gloom
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Personalities aren't set in stone, mine changed drastically from concussions and legal/illegal drugs.

Reactions: sleeps and Someone123
Sadboyspecimen

Sadboyspecimen

Feb 8, 2022
If there was I'd get it. Sucks being so lonely, but every opportunity I get to make friends I end up blowing. I never realized just how messed up I am until recently. Makes me quite embarrassed of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloom
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I hate myself so something like this would be great.

Reactions: Chronicillness