• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Nope, not planning an OD. Just want something to make CTB a little less awful if it ever comes to that. Turns out I have Tramadol and an anti-emetic to go with it but they expired in 2019.

Did some googling and FDA and other sources say to never take expired meds because it's dangerous. However, scientific articles say it's not dangerous (except in a few specific cases like insulin and some antibiotics), it's just that the drugs might be less effective. Not sure what to believe. What do you think??

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I'm not sure. I assume you should research the specific drug, when I did in the past, it was just a bit less effective, but not harmful.

Reactions: _Minsk
xcaramel

xcaramel

Dec 1, 2021
Capsules and pressed pills are fine for a long time as long as they are dry. Do not consume/use liquids or eye drops because that's where the contamination is and degradation. The drug industry wants you to throw it out to spend more money but it is fine.

Reactions: justsayin and Ta555
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Capsules and pressed pills are fine for a long time as long as they are dry. Do not consume/use liquids or eye drops because that's where the contamination is and degradation. The drug industry wants you to throw it out to spend more money but it is fine.
That's kind of the impression I got from the pharmacy journals!

Reactions: xcaramel
N

Nobuses

Nov 20, 2021
I think if u wanna ctb, you have to do it right . No mistakes, taking an expired medication its a risk. If u dont mind taking risks go ahead.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I worked in pharmacy and I asked the best pharmacist I knew this question. He said pills lose their effectiveness.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I worked in pharmacy and I asked the best pharmacist I knew this question. He said pills lose their effectiveness.
Yes, that's what the science says too. But apparently they don't lose their effectiveness nearly as fast as what the stamped expiration date says.
I think if u wanna ctb, you have to do it right . No mistakes, taking an expired medication its a risk. If u dont mind taking risks go ahead.
You didn't really answer the question...