• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Manged to constrict the cartoid artery in this position. However it's hard for me to do that in a straight line position. It's easier for me to do it when I lean foward. If I lean foward and pass out that way, will I still die? Or would I have the strength to back up and save myself when I'm convulsing.
IMG 0953
IMG 0954

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Don't underestimate SI and what a human body is still able to do even if being unconscious. Partial has a high failure rate bc of that imo.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with your plan and I hope you find peace!

Reactions: myusername890
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Manged to constrict the cartoid artery in this position. However it's hard for me to do that in a straight line position. It's easier for me to do it when I lean foward. If I lean foward and pass out that way, will I still die? Or would I have the strength to back up and save myself when I'm convulsing.
View attachment 123352
View attachment 123354
I guess it is, but the position but leankng forwards does mean that the rope is a bit longer than it should be for this position?!?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Surely though in some of the partial stances (of which there are a few) if you're putting enough pressure on the carotid artery until you pass out and providing everything holds after then the continued pressure and lack of blood flow kills you? But obviously some of those positions are perhaps less reliable.
Yes sure it kills you but not within seconds. Lack of blood flow = lack of oxygen = brain cells starting to die. Afaik irreversible damage to the brain is done after not more than 3-5 minutes without oxygen.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Ok but whether it's full or partial (and I'm probably gonna do partial) the process is the same as as long as you keep hanging once you've fallen unconscious and continued to do so for 20-30mins? As far as I'm aware partials fail normally because people can't get themselves to pass out but plenty have died from partials and a deceased poster on here (god rest his soul) advised using folded socks to help press against the corotid artery better.
Yes the process is always the same. Blood- / oxygen-flow into the brain must be blocked.

D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
I also have a bunkbed and I want to know, does it works at all or nah?