• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I need some clues on how to get it right maybe seeing some people's set up for hanging method will give me some ideas.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I can't really show a picture here, but I can explain my method. So there's this bridge near my house. It's quite tall. My plan is to knot my tie to my neck and the bridge. What I hope to happen is that when I jump, my neck got seriously injured. That way I can possibly reduce the chance of me dying longer.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I can't really show a picture here, but I can explain my method. So there's this bridge near my house. It's quite tall. My plan is to knot my tie to my neck and the bridge. What I hope to happen is that when I jump, my neck got seriously injured. That way I can possibly reduce the chance of me dying longer.
What knot are you using?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
This seems like a poor idea. Ties might be okay for partial but not full suspension the way you're describing it. Odds are, you might injure your neck pretty badly, but not enough to be fatal and then eventually fall off.

Last edited:
Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
This seems like a poor idea. Ties might be okay for partial but not full suspension the way you're explaining it. Odds are, you might injure your neck pretty badly, but not enough to be fatal and then eventually fall off.
Oh crap I didn't knew that. So it's just better if I follow what other people use, you know like with chair inside my house.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Oh crap I didn't knew that. So it's just better if I follow what other people use, you know like with chair inside my house.
I don't know about using a chair to be honest. I know doorknobs are quite common, so are those metal bars inside of closets. I'm confused about this myself, because neither of these are suitable in my case. So I was thinking of creating an artificial hook but not sure how to make one that's strong enough to withstand convulsions.

Chocomel

Chocomel

Chocolate Milk
Jan 13, 2024
I don't know about using a chair to be honest. I know doorknobs are quite common, so are those metal bars inside of closets. I'm confused about this myself, because neither of these are suitable in my case. So I was thinking of creating an artificial hook but not sure how to make one that's strong enough to withstand convulsions.
Ohhh okay, I think I'm just gonna do more research about it now

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I know that if you own weights and like a weight bar you can hook up your noose/belt/slipknot around the weight bar. They're like big heavy metal frames that can hold a shit ton of weight and they're big and sturdy enough to not move at all. I think there might be one I. My house bc I know my sibling works out.

PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
i think it needs a couple more adjustements before its fully ready but this is pretty much how it will look like. I still feel so bad to use my dog's leash for this. My beloved dog...
You should also practice making yourself pass out by wrapping a rope in criss cross applesauce mode around your neck and pulling the extremities. If you do it right, after about 7 to 10 seconds you will feel dizzy and light headed and you will loose your strenght in your arms which will force you to release the grip, so you dont have to worry about accidents in that case. If your head is filled up with blood and you feel a strong pressure it means that you are choking your jugular which is not efficient, you need to aim for the caroids which are much thicker and resistant, hence you need to have a good technique and to force a bit. Ive trie many times and the best result is when i put the rope just under that Adam's apple, so on the lower part of the neck. Make sure to put some tissue between your neck and the rope so you dont burn your skin. You wouldn't want to have visible marks, would you? :p

Attachments

• 20240114_234619.jpg
    20240114_234619.jpg
    900.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240114_234541.jpg
    20240114_234541.jpg
    872.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240114_234535.jpg
    20240114_234535.jpg
    827.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: