• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I only know about inert gas and rc opioid plus rc benzo overdose, but are there any other methods that don't involve much pain?
I am very sensitive to physical pain, I mean I can bear stomach pain and headaches but I don't really want to suffocate to death or feel other enormous pain.
I am propably going with inert gas cause it is very fast and painless but I want to know what the alternatives are.
I know there is charcoal but I don't know how good that is in comparison to inert gas.
What I also read as a method is to buy a car and connect something to breath in to the muffler and turn the car on and you should die as fast as with inert gas but I don't know if that is true.
I really want to die now but I just can't get over the painful methods, everyday I hold a knife to my throat but I just can't cut it open or when I am infront of a moving train I just can't get myself to jump infront of it, I am just so scared of how this much pain would feel.
Which I also thought about was to get a gun but I don't know how to get one legally in germany and I don't know if they are strong enough to kill me without being able to fail and if it is painful if I do it wrong.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There's shotgun through the mouth that blows out the back of the head. Doubt if anyone would feel much. There's Nembutal, but it's really not around anymore, at least for right now. There's always a guillotine. That would be pretty quick; hence no time to feel pain.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
There's shotgun through the mouth that blows out the back of the head. Doubt if anyone would feel much. There's Nembutal, but it's really not around anymore, at least for right now. There's always a guillotine. That would be pretty quick; hence no time to feel pain.
Is it possible to legally get a shotgun in germany? Cause I am not highly criminal so I can't buy that illegally lol and buying that online is impossible.
How the fuck should I build a guillotine at home? This seems not worth the effort for something that would not be perfect.