• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

meowingnomore

meowingnomore

Jun 24, 2023
i recently broke up with my partner and even tho i was already feeling suicidal when we were together, i think she was the last tether i had to possibly wanting to stay. i've felt such a sense of clarity about ending it for the last couple weeks with nothing holding me back, so certain that this is completely what i want to do and so at peace with my ending, and i'm just wondering if that feeling is likely to stay in my last moments. is si ever tied to your logical thoughts and your emotional state or does it just come out and hit you no matter how you feel about your life?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all even if someone is fully aware that suicide is the most logical option they can still struggle to die as they are programmed to survive, it's just the way that humans have evolved so I don't think you can truly get rid of the SI but I guess that many people got determined enough to overcome it which is how they managed to succeed.

• Aww..
Reactions: meowingnomore