• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
For those of us who are looking to spare our loved ones the pain of outright suicide, the topic of accidental-looking deaths comes up frequently. However, I think there is more discussion need surrounding autopsies performed and coroners reports that test for substances that contribute or cause the death. **Note: I am not speaking about using this information to arm others (which I think is important to clarify).

For instance, I am really leaning towards Shallow water blackout for my death, but am very worried about SI, so I also purchased 1,4 to possibly assist with me passing out in water. A coroner will almost certainly find that in my system, right? Would a tox screen be ordered for an accidental drowning (day time, no history of drugs, rough water)

Another example of something I've been pursuing is pong seeds. Will a coroner find them as the cause of my cardiac arrest if there is still residue in my GI tract?

So are there any coroners or medical examiners here that could illuminate this process for me or advise how I can make my exit look accidental even though I am making the choice?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth, ecmnesia and 2 others
dontwantocareanymore

dontwantocareanymore

“Doeseverybodyhavetobethegreateststoryevertold?”
Oct 9, 2020
Sad to see this has no replies! I am curious as well. Can you tell me what you mean by "1,4"?

Reactions: CSSLAVE
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
If you die when you are not expected to die and if you don't have a terminal illness, a post mortem will be given and the doctor will test for everything. Even if they are 100% sure you died of drowning, they will still do everything else they gotta do. If its a cardiac arrest they will still check bloods, stomach contents, urine etc. Etc...

Basically if you die unexpected every single thing will be looked at and tested.

Reactions: dontwantocareanymore
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Sad to see this has no replies! I am curious as well. Can you tell me what you mean by "1,4"?
I'm assuming this means 1,4-butanediol, which is sometimes used as a recreational drug. In the early stages of intake, I believe it basically has the same effect as alcohol intoxication.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Basically if you die unexpected every single thing will be looked at and tested.
That's so ironic considering I couldn't even get a doctor agree to test me for Lyme Disease after I had a tick bite.

Reactions: Nohopeinhell, Good4Nothing, Lost in a Dream and 6 others
dontwantocareanymore

dontwantocareanymore

Oct 9, 2020
That's so ironic considering I couldn't even get a doctor agree to test me for Lyme Disease after I had a tick bite.

So frustrating. It's unfortunate that probably the majority of us get more tests when we die than the requested ones while alive.
I have always thought that my extreme fatigue cause will probably be uncovered during my autopsy, if they do find anything. I've had a few tests, but am always ultimately discounted for my age (early 30's.) Chronic fatigue has been an almost lifelong issue for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Isadeth and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Chronic fatigue has been an almost lifelong issue for me.
Have you had a TSH blood test for a thyroid deficience? Or a pulmonary function test? Or a sleep study? Heart tests? It could even be the only symptom of multiple sclerosis.

Reactions: dontwantocareanymore and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Anytime there is an unattended death discovered without concrete evidence of cause at the scene, the coroner will issue a request for a medico legal autopsy. If they aren't leaning towards performing one, your family can request one.

Autopsies are far more advanced than a standard drug toxicology you would recieve at a doctor's office. They will be able to see what is in your system, whether through fluid specimens, tissue collection, or gastric emptying.

Reactions: dontwantocareanymore and Deleted member 4993
catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
so there's no chance of using SN to make it look like I passed away in my sleep?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I dont think they could be arsed to autopsy me when they cant even treat any of the physical issues Im complaining of?
Glad to be washed away in the river, at least they wont be able to try
Giving my corpse better treatment than me in life

dontwantocareanymore

dontwantocareanymore

Oct 9, 2020
Have you had a TSH blood test for a thyroid deficience? Or a pulmonary function test? Or a sleep study? Heart tests? It could even be the only symptom of multiple sclerosis.

Great questions. No one has ever looked at my heart, nor lungs. Such a shame! I really think I have heart issues for several reasons. My brain MRI also revealed two small areas of tissue death, which can be an indicator of MS, as I have read.

NiuGnip

NiuGnip

May 25, 2020
I can't speak for the countries you are in, but at least in mine, it's not always the case. Only sometimes they do a tox screening. I mean yes, if they suspect something, they do an autopsy, get all your organs out and brain, etc to look at them. I know sometimes the bereaved can say they don't want an autopsy, but I guess your family will be suspicious?

J

Justin1985

Jun 23, 2020
If you die when you are not expected to die and if you don't have a terminal illness, a post mortem will be given and the doctor will test for everything. Even if they are 100% sure you died of drowning, they will still do everything else they gotta do. If its a cardiac arrest they will still check bloods, stomach contents, urine etc. Etc...

This is actually not true I've been a funeral director for 22 years and if suicide is apparent and obvious especially if you leave a note they will not order an autopsy

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
This is actually not true I've been a funeral director for 22 years and if suicide is apparent and obvious especially if you leave a note they will not order an autopsy
This is good to know. I don't want an autopsy for personal reasons. My plan is to leave a note for first responders stating that my death was a suicide, I acted alone, what I took, and that I would prefer to avoid an autopsy if possible. I am fairly confident that my family will support that choice unless it's legally required and they don't have the option to decline.

I live alone, so am not really worried about premature discovery and intervention based on disclosure of method.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
so there's no chance of using SN to make it look like I passed away in my sleep?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but SN turns your skin blue, so there will already be questions over that. Also your blood will be a brownish colour which again, will arouse suspicion.

Reactions: Silver and GoodPersonEffed
Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020

In the UK it is.