kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
People have said that you have to use not like a normal browser to find the DMC website. Like you can't use google, or chrome, or anything like that. is that true?

mercutiomartis

mercutiomartis

Sep 1, 2024
You don't need Tor, but it's true you can't find it using the mainstream browsers. I found it last night after extensively looking through previous threads about DMC and connecting all the dots.

• Informative
Reactions: Roadrunner and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
That is true. You can try using brave, duckduckgo, google, cake, whatever it may be, and you won't find it. Myself and others have tried this for up to an hour straight with no luck.

I'll say this. You don't have to use Tor. What search engine is most used in Ukraine (other than google)? That's what you're looking for. You'll find more clues left by other users in some other SN threads if you still cannot find it.

Reactions: iamanavalanche
kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
You don't need Tor, but it's true you can't find it using the mainstream browsers. I found it last night after extensively looking through previous threads about DMC and connecting all the dots.
if you can answer or PM what type of stuff were you typing into the search bar??

Reactions: mercutiomartis