• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
For a while i really wanted to ctb. I want to know some simple, quick and painless methods. Hope you`ll help me

Last edited:
Solution
avaruus
painful? i assume you mean painless.

the most popular method here seems to be 'Sodium nitrite' poisoning, though it's little uncomfortable
Here is a cool guide for SN:

Then there is of course 'partial hanging', but then again, it can also be somewhat uncomfy, or even painful if done incorrectly
Here is a guide for that:

i hope this helps somewhat :)
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022

the most popular method here seems to be 'Sodium nitrite' poisoning, though it's little uncomfortable

Then there is of course 'partial hanging', but then again, it can also be somewhat uncomfy, or even painful if done incorrectly

Upvote 1
Solution
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023

Then there is of course 'partial hanging', but then again, it can also be somewha uncomfy, even painful

thanks for fixing my mistake!

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource compilation section on here, but sadly at least to me suicide just isn't straightforward, if there were simple ways to cease existing peacefully I'd be long gone at this point. But anyway best of luck, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Informative
Reactions: silentcicada
Upvote 1