• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wtf life

Nov 30, 2021
Plz plz convince me to stay alive , i don't want to hurt my family but at the same time i wanna do ctb so badly..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Cherry Crumpet, Shinobi and 5 others
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Plz plz convince me to stay alive , i don't want to hurt my family but at the same time i wanna do ctb so badly..
Hey

You are here and asking for help and that's a really good thing to do.

I don't know the details of why you feel like you have no other option. Does your family or friends know how low you are feeling?

Are you able to get help from someone, let's face it ctb is a final option when everything else as been exhausted and you can't live anymore, something tells me you are not there yet and you have options still.

Try and answer if you can, we are here for you.

Most importantly don't do anything in haste

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Cherry Crumpet, Shinobi and 5 others
W

Wtf life

Nov 30, 2021
No one knows and i don't know how to tell them

Reactions: anthos pal
C

Cinzia_1992

Nov 23, 2021
ehy

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
No one knows and i don't know how to tell them
Ok this is good as it means help is definitely an option

Try explaining the emotions you are feeling, you don't need to mention ctb to start with but give them something to at least start to help you with. If they have no idea at least give them a chance to work with you and hopefully work it out.

ctb is a choice but for me it's something only to consider if you have exhausted all other options.

Please bring up the courage to talk to your family, it's not easy but you will feel better for doing it

Reactions: Shinobi and anthos pal
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
You can talk to anyone - family, a friend, a hotline, a medical person. Anyone.

If you're feeling like you want to stay alive, even a little bit, that is enough of a reason to stay alive.

CTB should always be a very last resort. It doesn't seem like you're there yet.

Keep posting. People here care.

• Love
Reactions: anthos pal, blueclover_., Shinobi and 2 others
Vasy93

Vasy93

we are dead without dying
Nov 22, 2021
I believe you ... I'm very sorry for what you say. I advise you not to do it until you have a method like N. The time will come when you will do it, if your heart tells you that now is not the time, I advise you to listen to your heart

Reactions: anthos pal, blueclover_. and Shinobi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think if I had doubts and I was not certain then I would not ctb. Of course it is up to you, it is your life and your decision after all. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: blueclover_.
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I did ,it didn't help.
Can you talk to your mum about this?

What about a friend you trust?

I know it's horrible to think about opening up to people but it's worth a try, you have nothing to lose.

No matter what we are here, we understand what it's like to feel this way

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Wtf life-

Just wanted you to know I'm still thinking about you and wishing you strength and hope.

I have a busy day today, but I'll try to get back to my computer and check in when I can.

Just know that someone is thinking of you and wishing that you get whatever help you need to feel better.

C

Cinzia_1992

Nov 23, 2021
I don t have any hope

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
D

Deleted member 8975

Is there anything in life you enjoy? Do you have any real life emotional support?

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I really don t know...i am part of people that don t deserve nothing
I know exactly how you feel, I am the same

You feel you don't deserve anyones help or love, I totally get it. It's your life experiences making you feel this way, some can definitely be helped but you need to reach out and ask for it. I have reached out and am giving all the chances I can to get fixed.

Always remember ctb is the last option but you owe it to yourself and everyone that cares and loves you to give things a try first.

We are all here for you even though it's a ctb forum you will find so many are going through the same and that ctb is definitely not the only outcome available

Be kind to yourself

Reactions: blueclover_.
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Sometimes it helps to just focus on getting through the day. If that's too much.. just focus on getting through the hour and the minute. When we think about the future, especially when we're younger, it seems like this massive expanse that stretches to infinity. Trust me, it does not. But... I have found that sometimes the best I can do is just take it one step at a time. Focus on making some food. Watch a movie. I know, it's probably very hard, and you are in a lot of pain and feel isolated, but know there are hundreds of thousands if not a million other people that are just like you, going through not the exact pain, but very deep pain just like you, and we're all in this together. We are alone, but we are still together.

I wish you the best. My dear friend.

Last edited:
C

Cinzia_1992

Nov 23, 2021
I feel surrounded that people that has a job, relationship, and they are ok at least have something, I don t have anything job, purposes, someone that care about me, and nothing that make me alive... i have done just a lot of sacrifices and nothing happen...why i should to push if the life doens t want give me nothing?no reward..

A

anthos pal

Nov 18, 2021
I did ,it didn't help.
Can you write a letter about what you fell, to your mom or friend, or anyone whom you feel like they care for you. Write a letter about how you fell. Tell you need attention and medical help. that will help more than trying to talk