• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Sorry to ask for this, but i can't find it. Tried the searchbar and resource compilation. Thanks so much! :hug:

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There isn't one. Only thing kinda helpful might be this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ddmp.19835/
From wiki ...
DDMP2 cocktailEdit
States in the US which have adopted the Death with Dignity act have devised a cheaper alternative to Secobarbital and Pentobarbital. This consists of the drugs

• Diazepam 1G
  • Digoxin 50mg
  • Morphine 15G
  • Propranolol 2G
The combo of digoxin and propranolol is cardiotoxic, while diazepam and morphine should act as a anaestethics and analgesics, perhaps creating respiratory depression. It has been used with reported success on a large number of terminally ill patients. As with all cocktails, it should be used with an antiemetic regimen. The ingredients of this cocktail may be far easier to come by than barbiturates.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, thethatsitboy and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Sorry to ask for this, but i can't find it. Tried the searchbar and resource compilation. Thanks so much! :hug:

It's also covered extensively in the PPH I believe:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/

Last edited:
Reactions: thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
Okay, thank you both for the information! @Living sucks @autumnal

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
There isn't one. Only thing kinda helpful might be this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ddmp.19835/
From wiki ...
DDMP2 cocktailEdit
States in the US which have adopted the Death with Dignity act have devised a cheaper alternative to Secobarbital and Pentobarbital. This consists of the drugs

• Diazepam 1G
  • Digoxin 50mg
  • Morphine 15G
  • Propranolol 2G
The combo of digoxin and propranolol is cardiotoxic, while diazepam and morphine should act as a anaestethics and analgesics, perhaps creating respiratory depression. It has been used with reported success on a large number of terminally ill patients. As with all cocktails, it should be used with an antiemetic regimen. The ingredients of this cocktail may be far easier to come by than barbiturates.
I think it would be super hard to get morphine