• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I'm going to die soon, so I thought I might as well abuse methylphenidate. I have a 100 tabs of 20mg Methylphenidate (2,000mg in total). They are just tabs without any anti-abuse measure. How do I snort them? Any and all help appreciated, thanks

S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
Fast acting mf? Not CR(controlled release)?
I've abused Medikinet and Medikinet CR by crushing the pill (CR opening the capsule and crushing the small ones inside. I've only done IV, havent snorted. Guess it will work thay way too but surely isnt healthy.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Fast acting mf? Not CR(controlled release)?
I've abused Medikinet and Medikinet CR by crushing the pill (CR opening the capsule and crushing the small ones inside. I've only done IV, havent snorted. Guess it will work thay way too but surely isnt healthy.
Yeah, Instant Release. I won't do IV, don't want Ritalin Lung. How does it feel?

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
If you want info about recreational use, there's no other greater source of info than this place:

Reactions: heliophobic