JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I know links can't be posted and A seems to have low quality SN. Is there a good source someone can dm? I understand we don't want it to be common knowledge but I need to buy some before it's hard to get or even illegal.

Reactions: Bah
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A seems to have low quality SN
A ( I assume you mean the Jungle site) stopped selling SN, didn't they? Another A (person) used to sell N, but is long gone. The other ones I know of have put up barriers now such as ID and business requirements and more.

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
A ( I assume you mean the Jungle site) stopped selling SN, didn't they? Another A (person) used to sell N, but is long gone. The other ones I know of have put up barriers now such as ID and business requirements and more.
Darkweb it is then lol

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Darkweb it is then lol
There still may be ways to get it on the visible web. IDK. But, good luck with the dark web. I've been on there and just don't know enough about vetting sellers. I hope you find what you're looking for and don't get ripped off. Oh yeah, I think the seller who now has business requirements from buyers in order to purchase can be worked around fairly easily, as it costs very little to register a business in the states, especially a "garage" or "basement" home-type one. That may be an option for some. You could start your own meat-curing side hustle. LOL

Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
I think I've seen a website selling it but it seems p sketch, theres definitely a way to get it on the visible web