• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I couldn't find where this may have already been discussed, it's mostly case studies from lighter skin where they've physically become blue and that's how they were able to be treated and diagnosed. However, are there no other indicators for someone whose taken sn and has darker skin? Is it a case where even if you were found, it would be impossible to give a diagnosis thus can't be treated and revived so you would still pass away (given you'd have discarded evidence)?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
They would at least diagnose methemoglobin and hypoxia with a blood test and would inject the antidote methylene blue.
Even with dark skin your nail beds and lips would be blue.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and FinalDestination
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
They would at least diagnose methemoglobin and hypoxia with a blood test and would inject the antidote methylene blue.
Even with dark skin wour nail beds and lips would be blue.

Ah, that's interesting. So the blue tint is still observable through nails and lips. I'm surprised how quick they were able to diagnose and give treatment

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes. If I recall correctly there was a pic posted on here of a dark skinned person, apparently of Asian descent . The body was really obviously screwed up

he wasn't black as someone of sub Saharan African descent but he was dark skinned

Reactions: FinalDestination