• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
Hi everybody,

This is maybe a really weird question, but I couldn't find anything about this, so I decided to make a thread. I told my therapist I bought something to be able to ctb if I want to, which is SN. She respected this but wanted me to put it away in a better way, so I can't take it impulsively. I'm so glad that she understands and doesn't force me to throw it away or something, so if she wants me to put it away better I think it's a good compromise. Anyways, she said it would maybe be an idea to put it in some water (in a plastic bag of course) and freeze it in, so it would be a lot harder for me to be able to take it. But now I started wondering if it could be bad for the SN to put it in the freezer? Does anybody know something about that?

And if it's bad for the SN, I was wondering if somebody maybe knows another way to put it away which makes it take longer to get it, and should prevent taking it impulsively?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Brink and Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
SN + humidity is not a good combination. As an idea, put it in a small plastic box and this one inside a bigger one, then put duct tape so that you need scissors to open it. You could also wrap that box with a blanket and put it in a hard-to-reach place that requires a chair or stairs (above a closet). You could take advantage and put a little rice inside the box where the SN is to reduce the humidity of the environment.
It's great that you can have a good relationship with your therapist :hug: , but be careful about what you say.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and oversizedsweaters
Upvote 0
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
Yeah I think it would be better to do it that way than to put it in the freezer. But your method sounds like a good idea, I think I will do that :)
And I am indeed very happy that I have such a good relationship with my therapist, and I'm aware that I should still be careful about the things I say

Thanks a lot for your reaction! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
Upvote 0
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Everything that exposes SN with moisture/water or extremely low temperatures is a bad idea.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters
Upvote 0
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
That's not a great idea.. However, every freezer or refrigerator has a hole on it's back where there is a bit of space. Maybe hide it there. I mean, this should help I guess

Upvote 0
Revered

Revered

Mar 6, 2021
The reason you don't want to expose SN to air is that it'll absorb the moisture from said air, so the freezer/fridge is probably a bad idea. You also want to avoid exposing it to sunlight.

Upvote 0
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
Aah okay, good to know all that. I won't put it in the freezer then. Thanks for the reactions! :halo:
That's not a great idea.. However, every freezer or refrigerator has a hole on it's back where there is a bit of space. Maybe hide it there. I mean, this should help I guess
Owh I never heard of this. I'll look if something like that is possible, otherwise I think I'll just wrap it in a lot of tape and boxes haha, I'm sure that should be fine to prevent taking it impulsively :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, LunarPyotr and Lostandlooking
Upvote 0