• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If I take sn and the attempt fails and I survive from it, is it possible it could cause blindness or affect my eyesight in some way? Or even if the sn works and I die, would I still have problems with my vision until I die? A bit of pain or discomfort like headaches or stomach aches don't scare me to be honest, but what I'm afraid of is losing my vision if I survive from an attempt

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
SN lowers your blood pressure and you may have blindness for a while. Have you ever gotten up suddenly and your eyes go dark and you almost fall over? It's about the same thing. Or you can press your fingers on your carotid artery and your eyes will go dark in 10-20 seconds.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and cowboypants
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
SN lowers your blood pressure and you may have blindness for a while. Have you ever gotten up suddenly and your eyes go dark and you almost fall over? It's about the same thing. Or you can press your fingers on your carotid artery and your eyes will go dark in 10-20 seconds.
I understand. But can it cause permanent blindness if you survive from sn? That's what scares me

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Ngl, there has been reported blindness after ingesting SN even though it's really really rare. And of course it was just temporary

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
I don't think so, at least I haven't seen anything about it.
Even if it's only temporary after you take sn, does it hurt your eyes? Do you feel pain around or inside the eyes?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
while it can be good to know the side-effects of a failed sn attempt, the more you ask about things that may go wrong, the more fear you'll have. this will only add on top of the SI. this is overthinking and it doesn't help with the attempt. you're basically convincing yourself to not do it.

trust enough in the sn research done in the megathread. don't stray from the instructions and you'll get your peace.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
while it can be good to know the side-effects of a failed sn attempt, the more you ask about things that may go wrong, the more fear you'll have. this will only add on top of the SI. this is overthinking and it doesn't help with the attempt. you're basically convincing yourself to not do it.

trust enough in the sn research done in the megathread. don't stray from the instructions and you'll get your peace.
I won't necessarily have more fear, I'll just know more about the effects it can have so I feel more prepared and know what to expect. It won't stop me from attempting to use sn. Obviously I want to know as much as I can about the effects it has, the majority of people would want to know as much as possible what to expect when they choose a method. I already read about sn and I know what it implies but there are still things I'm not sure about, from what I've read there isn't a mention of blindness but I saw other people here mention about this, that's why I wanted to ask

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
If I take sn and the attempt fails and I survive from it, is it possible it could cause blindness or affect my eyesight in some way? Or even if the sn works and I die, would I still have problems with my vision until I die? A bit of pain or discomfort like headaches or stomach aches don't scare me to be honest, but what I'm afraid of is losing my vision if I survive from an attempt
The vision loss is only temporary and SN doesn't have any lasting side effects from what I've read and your chances of survival are also slim if you follow the regimen and don't get found in the initial half hour.