• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
if i were to bring a laptop with me without my phone. can the police still find my location? my plan is to ctb via SN in a hotel. i would like to bring my laptop with me so i can entertain myself before i take my sn and also chat with people on SS.

P

poltergoose

Apr 15, 2020
They might be able to ping your location potentially but what is SN?

• Love
Reactions: Donk
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
if i were to bring a laptop with me without my phone. can the police still find my location? my plan is to ctb via SN in a hotel. i would like to bring my laptop with me so i can entertain myself before i take my sn and also chat with people on SS.
The short answer is NO.

The long answer is more complicated because
1. The police could contact Google, Facebook, and other apps that have logs of your location, which is determined based on IP address given to you by the hotel
2. Police likely wouldn't do this unless you were a serial killer or something
3. You will eventually be found by hotel staff. Why are you concerned about the police after you?

• Love
Reactions: Donk, Yomyom, Quarky00 and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
What country are you in ?

There is a worldwide lockdown with everything closed.

You can get in to a lot of trouble breaking the lockdown rules.

Why a hotel?

If you dont want your laptop to be located then you must conceal your ip adress . Your IP adress is a uniqiue code that locates your device. If you use a good VPN it will hide your Ip address

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and Donk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
im afriad i might be found before i ctb. i know my wife and my family will be concern if they cant reach me for a long stretch of time. they know ive attempted ctb before.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Why do want to to catch the bus?

• Love
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Have you given anyone cause for concern?
If yes,they could alert the police and if you have somekind of anti-theft software installed,then this could also be a route for them to find your location.

Last edited:
  • Love
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
im afriad i might be found before i ctb. i know my wife and my family will be concern if they cant reach me for a long stretch of time. they know ive attempted ctb before.
If you sign in to the hotel with your real name and info, then it's a possibility. It's up to the hotel whether they release that info

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and Donk
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
A hotel forget it.

1) Lockdown issue

2)Eventually the staff could find your body as they will have to open the door to clean your room. Tramuatic for the staff

You could be on the news. Dead body in hotel room . The media are desperate for a story and money. Look at how media reports sucides it is so irresponsible
Example
"Boy hangs himself after losing iphone in night club" google archie day you will see what i am talking about.
"Girl commits sucide over lockdown"
Do you want your loved see this

• Love
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
What country are you in ?

There is a worldwide lockdown with everything closed.

You can get in to a lot of trouble breaking the lockdown rules.

Why a hotel?

If you dont want your laptop to be located then you must conceal your ip adress . Your IP adress is a uniqiue code that locates your device. If you use a good VPN it will hide your Ip address

im in canada. there isnt a lockdown in my country but my wife is working from home. my plan is to ctb when she has to go back to her office for work. i will go to the hotel after she leaves for work. around 7am. i would have fasted for 8 hours by then during sleep. i will check in to a hotel in the morning and begin my regimen.
god knows how long it will be before she has to go back to her office for work. might be another month

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
You have a wife and family. Oh dear.

They will be devasted . You may think they are better off without you but believe me they will devasted in the years to come.

Why do want to ctb? What has happened

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, Donk and Saed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@InTheAirTonight summed it up .

can the police still find my location?
Can they find you: yes ... Will they actually find you: no .

They will spring into action if someone reported you. That's usually a family member, a friend, or in rare cases if you act like a psycho maybe hotel staff (rare: they don't care and try to be distant and not intrude no matter what). If someone does report you, the procedures to locate you by police are pretty limited: contact email provider or facebook and ask for your IP... They have no other way to locate you, they need to find something you currently use (in the hotel) and trace you by that site. It takes time and unlikely to happen in a couple of hours (or even a day), if ever. Companies are reluctant to do so unless it's terror drugs etc.

Tramuatic for the staff
Can leave a note at the entrance. Delayed SMS for police to come (before staff). Do not disturb sign.

• Love
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
i suffer from MDD and anxiety disorder. my med stopped working in dec. i check myself into a psych ward. doc prescribed me a new med but it hasnt been working. i was discharged after a month. two days after i tried partial hanging but couldnt find the sweet spot. i made the mistake of going back to the hospital. i was discharged 3 days afterwards. my psychiatrist increased my dosage but i didnt feel any difference. my next appointment is in june. been trying to see him earlier but hes too busy. i dunno how much longer i can hang on...there so much pain a man can handle.

MotherOfCats

MotherOfCats

Apr 23, 2020
i suffer from MDD and anxiety disorder. my med stopped working in dec. i check myself into a psych ward. doc prescribed me a new med but it hasnt been working. i was discharged after a month. two days after i tried partial hanging but couldnt find the sweet spot. i made the mistake of going back to the hospital. i was discharged 3 days afterwards. my psychiatrist increased my dosage but i didnt feel any difference. my next appointment is in june. been trying to see him earlier but hes too busy. i dunno how much longer i can hang on...there so much pain a man can handle.
Have you had good times when your meds are working? Maybe you just need to find the right cocktail and you'll be good to go again?
I don't remember the last time I was happy, if I was happy in between episodes then I think I could bear it. I suppose you never know what others are going through though.

• Love
Reactions: Donk and Saed
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Have you had good times when your meds are working? Maybe you just need to find the right cocktail and you'll be good to go again?
I don't remember the last time I was happy, if I was happy in between episodes then I think I could bear it. I suppose you never know what others are going through though.
This also shows that everyone experiences mental illnes differently and not all mental health is the same.

This is why i find it irresponsible and annoying when mental health campaigns particualry in the UK say mental health is the same as physical health.

I am sorry it is not some mental health problmes are long and enduring which they can be no quick fix solution. The problem with mental health is hard to point where it hurts whereas as physical condition you can

I am not any medication or therpay but i have on and off sucidial thoughts. For me it matter of learning to ignore them but they come back though.

I hope and pray this man finds peace and better treatment .

Sucide is worse if there is family invovled.

If there no family then it is ok.

• Love