• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

valya krematorij

valya krematorij

плаки плаки или маманадилдаке
Jul 6, 2024
I won't be able to get any serious medicine, so please help me. Can a dosage of 50g kill me? Or maybe it's better to take 100g?

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
If it works it won't kill you directly, just by slow liver failure, very agonizing death, not recommended at all

Reactions: n0exit, MyTimeIsUp, cowboypants and 1 other person
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Weeks, years, decades later, sure.

PLEASE DO NOT. I have done this countless times, and it is the WORST FUCKING PAIN ALIVE! And you can't make it go away. I can't even describe it... imagine the most excruciating stomach pain and probably times it by 10.

I haven't done this in years, because I finally learned my lesson, after the doctors, and other professionals told me that they'd met people down the line, that died from liver failure when they took the OD years before. They told me because I'd done it so many times.. they probably thought I was a right idiot. It is true, it can take a long time, and they would NEVER give you a transplant, because you'd likely do it again.

I would never ever OD on paracetamol (again). Even thinking of it is bringing back memories, and I'm sitting here gagging. I'll never forget that... taste.. the pain. Not just pain, the agony. Sheer fucking agony. And I took a LOT, with other things (other times - sometimes just the paracetamol). Several times over the years, not for at least 10+ years now, and I haven't looked at paracetamol the same way.

Take it from me, you don't want this.

Please reconsider

Reactions: valya krematorij