U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I have Dependent personality disorder and Borederline personality disorder .
Dependent, makes me feel incompetent to do anything and feel helpless without the reliance of someone else .
Borederline , makes me think in black and white and causes me to feel I have no sense of belonging and not knowing what to do.
And because of al of this.. it has kept me unprogressive, I want everything to go this way and if not, then I postpone it because it's not how I want it to be but that is not how our reality is, and then I feel I need someone to do anything at all and causes me to lack courage without it. I do not know how someone like me could go on without some support network, someone to advice me on other options, and helping me get that belonging or having someone who'll push me into being self disciplined, self sufficient and independent. Everything is the same, the same monotonous mundane .. I can not afford Therapy and when I get access to the other mental health it can take months to even years before I can get one but I am impatient and I prefer to live in the " here and now " and not wait, I need change , support... but I have such little of it, I lack it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: notjustyetagain, Sensei and GoodPersonEffed