• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
The big issue is that I have a full time job, i have a girlfriend right now (BIG MISTAKE, i want to end it but then i know i'd for sure CTB). I dont know what to do, i cant just stop going to work, i cant just stop seeing my girlfriend. If i did these things, said things would end, said things are the only things making me get out of bed, which are in turn making me function. The issue is right now i just feel SO exhausted, i feel SO depressed and suicidal. I just feel like i cant... for like a month, i just need a break, or to end it, i dont know. Im so fucking tired, i'm tired of being tired. I want to die, i just cant do that to everyone that cares about me right now. I wish everyone would stop caring. I dont know what to do... I've thought about tying the knot over and over again in my head... I want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Azzy69
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
If you go to the ER at least you will have time to collect your thoughts without the painful distractions from the outside world. Also, at least you will leave the earth knowing that you did try to help yourself, yet the world was just not for you

• Love
Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Can you ask for some time off at work? or to reduce your hours? If your relationship is a big mistake maybe it's making you worse rather than keeping you going? I hope you can get through this difficult time one way or another

• Love
Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Can you ask for some time off at work? or to reduce your hours? If your relationship is a big mistake maybe it's making you worse rather than keeping you going? I hope you can get through this difficult time one way or another
I've just had a week off. I can't push it further (at least I feel)

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
If you are thinking of admitting yourself to ER it means in your own mind you are looking for help.

Id suggest you speak to someone as opposed to acting on instinct, death is not something to be decided on a whim or through an emotive state.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts and Dawn0071111
sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
The er usually brought me more stress than good but i guess being there always made me wanna come home.

Reactions: Disintegration