• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
Would it help to be really dehydrated beforehand? And to fast for a few days beforehand? What about taking an anemia before hand?

Reactions: davidtorez
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Technically it could, but it's not an insignificant volume (presumably you'll be using 200ml), so would be hard to retain it.

Why would you choose this over drinking? The taste is bearable for most people.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The pphe attached at the top indicates that it can be taken rectally and will be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. It also eliminates the need for antiemetics. It also indicates the preparations needed for rectal drug administration and how to.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
The pphe attached at the top indicates that it can be taken rectally and will be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. It also eliminates the need for antiemetics. It also indicates the preparations needed for rectal drug administration and how to.
Would it get absorbed in the bloodstream so quickly that I would pass out before I had a transfer it all to be administered? Would I use an anemic kit to administer it?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Would it get absorbed in the bloodstream so quickly that I would pass out before I had a transfer it all to be administered? Would I use an anemic kit to administer it?
I can't tell you for sure as I'm mot well aware of the method but if it wasn't double I don't think it would be recommended as an option. Regarding what to use and how to use it, check out the pdf attached on the sticky thread above.

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I can't tell you for sure as I'm mot well aware of the method but if it wasn't double I don't think it would be recommended as an option. Regarding what to use and how to use it, check out the pdf attached on the sticky thread above.
My vision is really bad and I can't open the PPH. Can someone please tell me if I need to use an enema kit to administer it?