• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lothlorien

lothlorien

Aug 3, 2023
I'm having trouble finding if Losartan overdose alone can be lethal. I saw that there's a few posts where people have included it with other medications or asked if it will interfere with SN, and one thread where someone was asking this same question but received no answers.

My fiancé CTB a little over two months ago, and I'm preparing to follow him. I had no purpose in life here before I met him, and now that he's gone, I have nothing left to stay for. I plan on jumping from the same bridge he did, but I want to combine methods to leave no room for failure, so I'm going to take the pills either way. But, if for some reason I can't make it to the bridge because people are trying to look out for me, I need to have another option, and want to know if the Losartan alone could do the trick.

I'm 5'6", F, 33, 256lb. I have 37 50mg Losartan tablets, so an 1850mg dose. I don't have any diagnosed blood pressure problems, this was his medication he left behind.

I read somewhere that alcohol will increase the effectiveness of this medication, but that's all I really know. Would I have enough? Any other info on what else I could take with it, or any other info would be appreciated. Of course, if I've missed something or didn't see an existing thread on this, please point me in the right direction!

Thank you in advance. I'm going to be going to bed, so I'll check back tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm not sure but I doubt it would work alone. I think what would be more effective is to get medication to lower your heart rate if you can.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in ODs you should have a look into researched ODs in the PPeH most of them require opioids/morphine/fent or one these ones here:

Upvote 0