• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Fango

with his arms outstretched
Dec 17, 2020
I have no idea how people find drug dealers but I heard that telegram is full of it. I'd look also on the deep web if it necessary, but I don't know how to enter safe... Could someone help me?

Last edited:
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
they probably would have their contact info online and you could use that but you must be careful when dabbling in that world because there couple be law enforcement honeytraps.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
For "deep web" look up Tor and how to connect with it anonymously. Telegram like any social app has dealers but obviously is less secure being an app. Plenty of threads here and elsewhere on how to get access to SN without going on TOR since SN is not an illegal substance.

F

Fango

Dec 17, 2020
For "deep web" look up Tor and how to connect with it anonymously. Telegram like any social app has dealers but obviously is less secure being an app. Plenty of threads here and elsewhere on how to get access to SN without going on TOR since SN is not an illegal substance.
I know SN isn't illegal but I can't pay it on internet, I have to physically give the money

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I know SN isn't illegal but I can't pay it on internet, I have to physically give the money
physically giving the money , you mean like you don't have a debit/credit/bitcoin payment method? if you are ordering something illegal on dark web they are not gonna wanna take cash. cause by taking cash you send to them sets them up for risk of law enforcement sting

F

Fango

Dec 17, 2020
physically giving the money , you mean like you don't have a debit/credit/bitcoin payment method? if you are ordering something illegal on dark web they are not gonna wanna take cash. cause by taking cash you send to them sets them up for risk of law enforcement sting
Oh... I didn't know, thank you. I have just cash, but I could try using my student card I guess, not sure It works

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
if someone is selling on darkweb they are going to be using crypto currencies probably almost exclusively. They do not want their transactions going through the US/Euro/etc financial system - Did you know the CIA/NSA/FBI whoever has access to any transactions made there? Procuring drugs off dark web will require crypto most likely. Of course cash is the real life traditional method

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
SN in person? Why not just get a cheap department store card and put enough on it to get the SN?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
What illegal drugs are you looking for?

F

Fango

Dec 17, 2020
SN in person? Why not just get a cheap department store card and put enough on it to get the SN?
Yeah I'll try but I don't know if it works since my card is for students, and some things are blocked.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah I'll try but I don't know if it works since my card is for students, and some things are blocked.
any possibility of accessing an alternative card? If you have some cash as you stated you may be able to get a secured credit line

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Sure but I have to wait 2 years

Heroin
Do you have a bank account? You should buy a disposable visa or mastercard giftcard. Most of these can be used for common transactions

F

Fango

Dec 17, 2020
Do you have a bank account? You should buy a disposable visa or mastercard giftcard. Most of these can be used for common transactions
I think that I have to be 18 years old for a bank account.