• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

koskikoski

Aug 17, 2020
Can I use SN in the morning after sleep?
I am anxious and my stomach is bad, and when I am nervous it gets worse. and when I plan on hunger and intake it adds even more anxiety. I thought, can I take sn in the morning after sleep? In a dream, the stomach is regenerated and seems to be easier, as well as with anxiety.
Anything please know about this?

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Gnip, Keto and 1 other person
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
A lot of people take it in the morning because most have been fasting all night as they slept.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Gnip and Niirvana
Upvote 0
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
Morning is a great time to take it. I am planning on doing that as well.

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Gnip, NegativeSymptoms and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Seems like a good option, never thought of that before.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Upvote 0
NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
Yes, it's not a bad idea. I will take it in the morning too.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and Gnip
Upvote 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
I think it should be fine, the only concern I've heard about this is that metabolism slows when one is asleep, so fasting while asleep would kn theory be less effective?

Upvote 0
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
I think it should be fine, the only concern I've heard about this is that metabolism slows when one is asleep, so fasting while asleep would kn theory be less effective?
Normally it is not an issue... There are fiberoptic endoscopies that are done in the morning after at least 9h of fast and normally it is good. Actually, for this type of exam you do to have nothing inside of you as rests of food :-)

Upvote 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Normally it is not an issue... There are fiberoptic endoscopies that are done in the morning after at least 9h of fast and normally it is good. Actually, for this type of exam you do to have nothing inside of you as rests of food :-)
Amazing, thanks for the share. Not in a medical field just passing on what I've heard (:. Personally probably going to wait a couple hours after wake just in case.

Upvote 0
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Amazing, thanks for the share. Not in a medical field just passing on what I've heard (:. Personally probably going to wait a couple hours after wake just in case.
Yes, at leats 9h (but the more the better...) and no "difficult to digest" food before.. Poultry, meats etc are difficult to digest, it is better not to eat them prior to this...

Upvote 0
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Is taking it at night an option too?? Before bed time when I'm getting sleepy I would hope the SN would make me fall asleep even faster and stay asleep since it's at bedtime?

Upvote 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Is taking it at night an option too?? Before bed time when I'm getting sleepy I would hope the SN would make me fall asleep even faster and stay asleep since it's at bedtime?
Should be fine as long as the fast is still fulfilled

Upvote 0
N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
Can I use SN in the morning after sleep?
I am anxious and my stomach is bad, and when I am nervous it gets worse. and when I plan on hunger and intake it adds even more anxiety. I thought, can I take sn in the morning after sleep? In a dream, the stomach is regenerated and seems to be easier, as well as with anxiety.
Anything please know about this?
I'd like to ask what does SN mean and how did you acquire it? I'd want to try this method too

Upvote 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
I'd like to ask what does SN mean and how did you acquire it? I'd want to try this method too
All information is in the resources thread, https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Nitup
Upvote 0
N

natsukashiii

Sep 12, 2020
Read through that thread, there's a thread about acronyms and many about SN
Yes but I live in England and most sodium nitrite is for industrial/professional use that needs a 'declaration' or confirmation before placing the order :( What can I do :(

Upvote 0
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

Aug 12, 2020
Yes but I live in England and most sodium nitrite is for industrial/professional use that needs a 'declaration' or confirmation before placing the order :( What can I do :(
I'm not in England personally, try using the "search" feature as this question has been asked multiple times

Upvote 1
nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
Use acrnoym please not the full name. There is a reason we are not using full names and delete this comment or change it to sn

Upvote 1