• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Read and have gone over a good amount of SN CTB threads, and a lot of people are using benzos and meto, and propanolol but I can't seem to get them and I can't get them within the money that I have left. So, I've decided to just use some over-the-counter AE I'd seen in the SN thread, Ibuprofen, and some pill for anxiety or something. Is it necessary to actually use the exact medications on the description? If so, I may have to wait even longer to CTB..

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's best to use the suggested meds to increase your chance. AEs would be the most important, you don't need Benzos and Propranolol many people have succeeded without those meds. OTC meds are usually not strong enough.

Reactions: cowboypants and greyblue_bian
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
It's best to use the suggested meds to increase your chance. AEs would be the most important, you don't need Benzos and Propranolol many people have succeeded without those meds. OTC meds are usually not strong enough.
hi i know u said benzos aren't necessary but do you know if i could use otc sleeping pills instead of benzos since i can't get them? i just wanna know if they'll help me sleep as well as benzos when ctb

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Oh, hmm, okay thanks for the help šŸ‘šŸ‘

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
hi i know u said benzos aren't necessary but do you know if i could use otc sleeping pills instead of benzos since i can't get them? i just wanna know if they'll help me sleep as well as benzos when ctb
OTC pills aren't as strong as Benzos and they wouldn't "knock you out". From GBTs ik that the avg time until people who took it stop responding after not more than 15 minutes bc of the SN effects. Benzos would also not knock you out within that 15 minutes bc then you'd be unable to drink a 2nd glass in the case of vomiting.

Reactions: greyblue_bian
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I am in Australia and you can get Anagraine over the counter which has metoclopramide 5mg plus codeine 500mg. I am thinking of using this with SN as I can't get any anti nausea prescriptions but I'm unsure how to incorporate it with the codeine

Reactions: greyblue_bian
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I am in Australia and you can get Anagraine over the counter which has metoclopramide 5mg plus codeine 500mg. I am thinking of using this with SN as I can't get any anti nausea prescriptions but I'm unsure how to incorporate it with the codeine
Oh okay, I'll look into that, thank you

Reactions: Manfrotto99
L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
OTC pills aren't as strong as Benzos and they wouldn't "knock you out". From GBTs ik that the avg time until people who took it stop responding after not more than 15 minutes bc of the SN effects. Benzos would also not knock you out within that 15 minutes bc then you'd be unable to drink a 2nd glass in the case of vomiting.
Does anyone know of an otc antivomiting that I can use
Do you know of an otc antivomiting that I can use, or have people been successful not using anything

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Does anyone know of an otc antivomiting that I can use

Do you know of an otc antivomiting that I can use, or have people been successful not using anything
People have been successful without anything. I'm sorry, I don't know of any OTC AEs.