• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nameless Monster

Nameless Monster

Chilena, si hablas español, hablame por privado
Sep 8, 2019
I have my sn, ranitidine and metoclopramide, but I'm afraid that my survival instinct will ruin everything. How long does it take to take effect? Will I pass out? If so, how long will i take to pass out? I have also read that meto and antipsychotics do not mix, I have been taking low doses of quetiapine, such as less than 50 mg, how long should I stop taking it? 10 days will be enough? Any help is welcome, English is not my first language.

Reactions: White_Room293
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
First of all i am sorry you are contemplating this.
You may start to feel the effects within 3 minutes
Unconsciousness occurst aroun 12 min
At 50mg of quetiapine theres almost no reason to stopping it.

• Love
Reactions: Nameless Monster
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
No, you don't need benzos. I would recommend them for the tachycardia and to prevent anxiety. They aren't necessary and I would stop the anti psychotic around 24 hours before if I were you but I'm not a nurse. I think SN might cause seizures but luckily I'm on lamictal for bipolar which is also used for seizures so I'm pretty sure I'm immune to them.

• Love
Reactions: Nameless Monster
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I take quetiapine. I suggest you stop taking it 2 weeks before the SN. However, I did research about that and I found different suggestions, 1 week, 3 weeks, up to 8 weeks. So use your best educated guess. The
PPH said wait 3 weeks, but it might have been updated since the time I read that.

• Love
Reactions: dras23 and Nameless Monster