• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
I'm in the US (Texas), and I was thinking about going to Florida to ctb. I'll only be bringing 1 carry on, a backpack. Will I be able to bring my sn? It's 150grams, but the bag it came in only has the brand name, and it doesn't say specifically what it is, or how much it weighs.

Will they think it's drugs? I have a nervous constitution, idk if I'll be able to convince them its not like cocaine or something ๐Ÿ’€ Will they even go through my bag?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You should check with the airport or airline. This gives you the most accurate answer. If you live near a port city, taking a cruise is an option.

Reactions: maneose, world is unfair and Pancake1230
user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I'm in the US (Texas), and I was thinking about going to Florida to ctb. I'll only be bringing 1 carry on, a backpack. Will I be able to bring my sn? It's 150grams, but the bag it came in only has the brand name, and it doesn't say specifically what it is, or how much it weighs.

Will they think it's drugs? I have a nervous constitution, idk if I'll be able to convince them its not like cocaine or something ๐Ÿ’€ Will they even go through my bag?
This is funny, im also in texas and had plans to fly to fl to do the same. Im nervous about them going through my checked bag and confiscating it. Youre brave to carry it through security. Maybe try to camoflauge it? I was thinking of wrapping it up as if its a gift or something just incase they look through my bag. Probably couldnt do that with a carryon though. Im too scared to bring it through security lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancake1230
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
You should check with the airport or airline. This gives you the most accurate answer. If you live near a port city, taking a cruise is an option.
Good idea!! I'll try that, hopefully they'll say yes, otherwise I'll have to figure something out ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is funny, im also in texas and had plans to fly to fl to do the same. Im nervous about them going through my checked bag and confiscating it. Youre brave to carry it through security. Maybe try to camoflauge it? I was thinking of wrapping it up as if its a gift or something just incase they look through my bag. Probably couldnt do that with a carryon though. Im too scared to bring it through security lol
Twins let's gooo lol. FL has nice beaches, and I was hoping to go to the beach a few times before I ctb. I did a bit of reading, apparently if you have anything you want to hide, you should put it in your toiletries bag, or even in an old makeup container or maybe reusing pill capsules and it won't raise any suspicion :D hopefully ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
Reactions: user127679866 and Little_Suzy
user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
Good idea!! I'll try that, hopefully they'll say yes, otherwise I'll have to figure something out ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Twins let's gooo lol. FL has nice beaches, and I was hoping to go to the beach a few times before I ctb. I did a bit of reading, apparently if you have anything you want to hide, you should put it in your toiletries bag, or even in an old makeup container or maybe reusing pill capsules and it won't raise any suspicion :D hopefully ๐Ÿ’€
Twinnn where have you been?? ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yay!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
Did you end up taking it? I also thought about flying somewhere else to CTB. Maybe mail it ahead of time?

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I would also love to know, if you have any updates.

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit! and Pancake1230
Pancake1230

Pancake1230

<3
May 17, 2024
Did you end up taking it? I also thought about flying somewhere else to CTB. Maybe mail it ahead of time?
I would also love to know, if you have any updates.
I haven't gone yet, but what I've decided to do is put the sn into little baggies, and hide it inside of my deodorant (with the actual bar of deodorant on top of the baggies). I tightly packed them inside, so even if it's shaken you wouldn't be able to tell. I'm also gonna put the deodorant and a bunch of other stuff in toiletries bag, to further make it less noticeable to whatever scanners they might have. (Not sure if domestic flights even use those see-through scanners, I doubt they'd care at all as long as it's not obviously a bomb ๐Ÿ’€)

I feel like I was excessively worried about this, I probably overdid it, but I'm positive I'll make it! Once I get to my destination (or not) I'll update you guys!

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think the idea of putting it in capsules like pills is very good.