• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

iceiceice722

iceiceice722

Nov 28, 2019
In the mega thread it said that with anti psychotic medication , I do not need an Antiemetic . I was able to find an Antiemetic named Emetrol, but I don't know if that is strong enough

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
In the mega thread it said that with anti psychotic medication , I do not need an Antiemetic . I was able to find an Antiemetic named Emetrol, but I don't know if that is strong enough
Emetrol... from what I've read, it's just sugar and phosporic acid. Despite its claims about it quieting stomach contractions that would normally cause vomiting, the active ingredients are found in pepsi or coke, which ironically made me throw up and have diarrhea all night, though it's carbonated... but still. I don't think it would work. I'd probably just buy datura inoxia seeds from ebay, as it contains scopolamine, an anticholinergic antiemetic, which actively and effectively inhibits gastrointestinal contractions. Or stick with the antipsychotic.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Aripiprazole works slightly different from other types of Antipsychotics on dopamine. It's less likely to work as an AE.

iceiceice722

iceiceice722

Nov 28, 2019
Aripiprazole works slightly different from other types of Antipsychotics on dopamine. It's less likely to work as an AE.
Had a feeling as I didn't see it mention in the mega thread , which Antipsychotic would you say is the ideal choice as a substitute for AE ?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Had a feeling as I didn't see it mention in the mega thread , which Antipsychotic would you say is the ideal choice as a substitute for AE ?
I've known Quetiapine to be successfully used as an AE during the SN regime.