S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
Probably a stupid question to ask but I'm being extra cautious because you definitely don't want to fuck up shooting yourself, but I'm planning to shoot in the mouth to hit the brain stem with my dad's .300 win mag rifle and the problem is I can't reach the trigger with my arms since the gun is too long so I would have to use my foot.. Would using my foot be more likely for me to fail or would it not matter?

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Probably a stupid question to ask but I'm being extra cautious because you definitely don't want to fuck up shooting yourself, but I'm planning to shoot in the mouth to hit the brain stem with my dad's .300 win mag rifle and the problem is I can't reach the trigger with my arms since the gun is too long so I would have to use my foot.. Would using my foot be more likely for me to fail or would it not matter?
I would recommend not doing this

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, tearsinrain, Deutsch and 1 other person
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Damn i wanted to say you could figure out a hook or something but we don't know how much force this trigger needs to be pulled.

Reactions: lv-gras
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
You could cut a bit of string, tie a loop in each end. Thread it through the trigger guard, over the trigger. So one loop hangs out either side. Tape string to trigger so it stays put.
With the gun butt down on the floor and you sitting on a bed or chair you can put your big toes through the loops. Kick downwards and....pop.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and solacely