• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
If I'm found and taken to the hospital after taking SN, what happens if I refuse to give them my name or sign anything? Will they even know it's SN if I don't have any on me? I'm hoping they won't know what's wrong or how to treat it so I can CTB despite any attempts to 'rescue' me.

If I'm caught attempting suicide, my doctor will stop prescribing some of my medication, (which is unfair and I don't understand it at all) and since the systems in my state are connected he'll know if my name pops up in an ER database.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211, Cowtipper and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Most ER doctors are well informed in knowing the more commonly trending suicide methods. SN is certainly in this category now, and it will have tell tale signs hinting to at exactly what is going on..

They would know by the blood gasses and other lab tests which would be a stat order, and they would have those results almost immediately. Plus, not improving with 02 therapy after intubation, etc...

They would know if the ER has any worth.

Reactions: Stick, ghostspace and Secrets1
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I dont understand how can you get caught whilst attempting ctb ?

clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
I ran once from an ER bed, took that butterfly they put on my hand myself and just walked away. They didn't even contacted my nok, after realised I was gone haha

Reactions: ghostspace and Cowtipper
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Good question.... no idea what they do if you refuse to give your identity.

They will know how to treat SN poisoning since it causes Methemoglobinemia, which is caused by other things as well. It is treated with methylene blue when they see you are blue.

Reactions: ghostspace
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
I ran once from an ER bed, took that butterfly they put on my hand myself and just walked away. They didn't even contacted my nok, after realised I was gone haha
Wtf I once left the hospital against medical advice (NOT a suicide attempt, I was just sick) and they sent the police to my house to take me back!!! Thankfully the police respected my right to refuse treatment

To OP: my advice is to be 100% sure you want to go through with it, and do it at a time where there's no chance you'll be caught- like the middle of the night. Yes they will find out you've taken SN, and know it was a suicide attempt

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Somehow, they always seem to find out who you are too.

If you have any tattoos for instance, this could give it away when they have someone look in their database records with the police. If you are awake and refusing to give your name and anyone else in your life, like family, or employer may have called the police being worried about you.. giving your description. Stuff like that, and they take it seriously.

Family and friends almost always call the hospital systems when one of theirs goes missing. Hospitals have protocols set up to look into and figure this stuff out, through designated people.

They usually find out who you are somehow after they have to start looking into it like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostspace and Ghost2211
clayp

clayp

Student
Sep 24, 2020
Wtf I once left the hospital against medical advice (NOT a suicide attempt, I was just sick) and they sent the police to my house to take me back!!! Thankfully the police respected my right to refuse treatment

To OP: my advice is to be 100% sure you want to go through with it, and do it at a time where there's no chance you'll be caught- like the middle of the night. Yes they will find out you've taken SN, and know it was a suicide attempt
Ah I wanted to smoke and was there for 8 hours unattended so I said let me get dressed and get the hell outta here haha

Reactions: ghostspace
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I dont understand how can you get caught whilst attempting ctb ?

A lot of people have. Also, survival instinct is a thing.

I don't have a place to CTB and guarantee no one else will be around.

Somehow, they always seem to find out who you are too.

If you have any tattoos for instance, this could give it away when they have someone look in their database records with the police. If you are awake and refusing to give your name and anyone else in your life, family, or employer may have called the police being worried about you.. giving your description. Stuff like that, and they take it seriously.

Family and friends almost always call the hospital systems when one of theirs goes missing. Hospitals have protocols set up to look into and figure this stuff out, through designated people.

They usually find out who you are somehow after they have to start looking into it like that.

My family doesn't check in on me and I don't have any friends left. I'm not currently employed.

No tattoos or characteristics that stand out either, thankfully.

Last edited: