• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
AFAIK, SN should be held in a dry place, however, can I hold it inside a glass jar even if there's a lot of moisture at my house? Is it possible to keep it outside in the same jar or will the moisture be able to affect SN effectiveness? I know it sounds weird, but could I keep it underground?

The seller recommended to put it inside a glass jar from the original PP packaging. Can also send a photo of it via pm if needed :) It's a simple PP zipper bag:

Pp attached zipper bags 500x500

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Try searching for "storage of powder" in the PPH :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-dec-2019.30370/

Perhaps some of those tips can be used ?
Perhaps report back here with any summary / tips once you figure it out....

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
AFAIK, SN should be held in a dry place, however, can I hold it inside a glass jar even if there's a lot of moisture at my house? Is it possible to keep it outside in the same jar or will the moisture be able to affect SN effectiveness? I know it sounds weird, but could I keep it underground?

The seller recommended to put it inside a glass jar from the original PP packaging. Can also send a photo of it via pm if needed :) It's a simple PP zipper bag:

View attachment 28222
If you're looking to keep it at the potency you bought it at, I would personally leave it in the zip-lock bags it came in and keep it cool (in freezer if possible). It might "use" the air that it brings into the jar. It's airtight right? Should be okay in a cool, dark place but check the above posters links, I'm a noob

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I dunno how much condensation would impact the products potency, as above, keeping it in the ziplock bag maybe will help. I keep mine in a plastic container in a drawer in the bedroom. Away from sunlight and damp.