• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
The current hiding place for my sn and other stuff is not good so I wonder if I could place it in my body pillow or if it is too hot?
I don't use it and tomorrow it is washed and I could hide the sn there, it is stored in my closet and I don't see a reason why everyone would touch it and then find the sn.
I intially wanted to hide it in a plushie but it is too small.
Other than that I don't know a better hiding place.
My mom often looks through my stuff so I don't want to risk anything.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The recommended storage temperature is +3 to +30 degrees celsius (37 to 86 degrees F). The normal body temperature is 36/37 degrees celsius (96,8/98,6 °F).

H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
I don't think the inside of a body pillow gets hot, as the material is a really good insulator. You can throw a thermometer in there to find out.

Reactions: jar-baby
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Of what character is the body pillow?
Currently it is just black, before it I had a cover of asuna but I was ashamed that others will see it so I removed it, maybe I should have let the old cover o so that it is even more unlikely that someone would take it and feel that something it hidden in there

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Currently it is just black, before it I had a cover of asuna but I was ashamed that others will see it so I removed it, maybe I should have let the old cover o so that it is even more unlikely that someone would take it and feel that something it hidden in there
I know it'll probably be embarrassing, but I think your best bet would to be to put the cover on if you want to hide stuff in it. It'd make it look miles less suspicious.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I know it'll probably be embarrassing, but I think your best bet would to be to put the cover on if you want to hide stuff in it. It'd make it look miles less suspicious.
I already threw it away but yeah with a cover it would have been better but I will soon take the sn anyway

Reactions: Touhou