• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will soon fast bit it would seem weird to them if I didn't eat anything so I had the idea to take the food in my room and break it up a bit and put it in toilet paper and flush it down.
Putting it in the trash would not work, my mother is paranoid and looks through it.

Reactions: a.fool
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i feels like this is a question you can just google

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I will soon fast bit it would seem weird to them if I didn't eat anything so I had the idea to take the food in my room and break it up a bit and put it in toilet paper and flush it down.
Putting it in the trash would not work, my mother is paranoid and looks through it.
Depending on the size of the food you're tryna flush no. You could try breaking it down and then flushing, but make sure you try and plunge after to see if anything got stuck.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'd ignore the above poster. Don't flush any food down the toilet as it can lead to blockages, and if your parents have to call in the plumber, they won't be happy.

Reactions: vcregs
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Yea it seems risky, I will eat my meal before fasting soon, then it would still be 27 hour fasting

Reactions: CW36
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
When I really wanted to skip some high calory nonsense my mom cooked I made myself throw up so that they heard it and pretend I was sick and just had tea.
ED days were wild so all of this is probably terrible advice.
Also a lil tip: get boillion/broth powder and sip a cup of broth when you get too nauseaus. It generally absorbs fast. For headaches drink some juice. Try to get mild ones though. Acidic ones can add to the nausea.
Clear broth is allowed on the liquid fast schedule for intestinal exams too btw.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I looked online, food is 8 hours in the stomach max for most people and it is 9 hours max in the small intestine for most people, that would be 17 hours.
To be sure I will fast 26 hours sounds like more than enough.
I should have looked online before though.
When I really wanted to skip some high calory nonsense my mom cooked I made myself throw up so that they heard it and pretend I was sick and just had tea.
ED days were wild so all of this is probably terrible advice.
Also a lil tip: get boillion/broth powder and sip a cup of broth when you get too nauseaus. It generally absorbs fast. For headaches drink some juice. Try to get mild ones though. Acidic ones can add to the nausea.
Clear broth is allowed on the liquid fast schedule for intestinal exams too btw.
I just ate fries and will now fast 26 hours, seems enough.

Dead Already

Dead Already

-
Jul 14, 2023
Invite Bubba Ho Tepp to dinner and just tuck it in his wrappings when no one is looking