• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I was thinking if it would be possible to do the CO method without a grill cause I think it would be suspicious for me to suddenly have a grill in my room.
But even if it works I would be worried if others in the apartment could smell it?
Using blankets for the door to fully hinder air getting in would be hard to do cause it would make me suspicious to my family.
And I don't know how long it would take to do it in a room.

Reactions: 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I posted a proven CO guide. But obviously you didn't read it.

Again: You have to light the BBQ outside and bring inside when the coal glows properly and evenly.
You have to seal the room (car, room, caravan ...or what ever is available) perfectly from the inside with a tape.
Put a sign on the outside of the door saying "Danger - carbon monoxid !"

Please read the guide. Otherwise, not only you might fail, but you might also harm or kill other people.
If you fail, you could have permanent brain damage !

To answer your question: Yes, there are other ways to produce CO without a BBQ. But I will not explain them here. And the other options to produce CO would be even more complicated than a BBQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, corazon, Valky and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I posted a proven CO guide. But obviously you didn't read it.
You mean the comment you posted in this thread?
You have to light the BBQ outside and bring inside when the coal glows properly and evenly.
Why is it important to do that outside?
You have to seal the room (car, room, caravan ...or what ever is available) perfectly from the inside with a tape.
You mean for the outside of windows and doors?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
1. Yes that´s the thread with the proven guide.
2. Have you ever used a BBQ ? If not, I strongly recommend to do it, to get a feel how a BBQ works. You can not light a BBQ inside.
3. You have to seal all holes, cracks...etc. Use a high quality parcel tape.
4. Please read the guide to really understand how this method works and what CO is.

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
1. Yes that´s the thread with the proven guide.
2. Have you ever used a BBQ ? If not, I strongly recommend to do it, to get a feel how a BBQ works.
3. You have to seal all holes, cracks...etc. Use a high quality parcel tape.
4. Please read the guide to really understand how this method works and what CO is.
I read that it can take up to 7 hours this is way too long to do without anyone entering my room I think

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Regardless of the method: make sure that no one can disturb you !

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Regardless of the method: make sure that no one can disturb you !
The problem is my si is higher outside cause of social anxiety so I will ctb at my families apartment.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The problem is my si is higher outside cause of social anxiety so I will ctb at my families apartment.
Under these circumstances, I can not recommend this method.

Reactions: Valky and 90starve
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
May I ask on what happened to the other methods you considered? I thought you have SN?

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
May I ask on what happened to the other methods you considered?
I will probably do sn+drowning cause it doesn't seem like I can get the money do overdose on rc's and drowning seems better than bag over head but I will think through this and CO will take to long.
I thought you have SN?
I will have it soon, I am bad at phrasing things maybe I wrote to you that I already have it cause back then I thought I will get it soon but even then I should have wrote that I will have it in the near future sorry that I am confusing.

Reactions: Valky
Y

yetep30736

Jun 22, 2023

I'm so sorry but it's a very difficult method for you. You should find another.

Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I will probably do sn+drowning cause it doesn't seem like I can get the money do overdose on rc's and drowning seems better than bag over head but I will think through this and CO will take to long.

I will have it soon, I am bad at phrasing things maybe I wrote to you that I already have it cause back then I thought I will get it soon but even then I should have wrote that I will have it in the near future sorry that I am confusing.
No worries, I thought that you would get it soon at the time of our convo and therefore have it already, my mistake :)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I was thinking if it would be possible to do the CO method without a grill cause I think it would be suspicious for me to suddenly have a grill in my room.
But even if it works I would be worried if others in the apartment could smell it?
Using blankets for the door to fully hinder air getting in would be hard to do cause it would make me suspicious to my family.
And I don't know how long it would take to do it in a room.
What exactly do you plan on putting the hot charcoals in to? You can use metal buckets. I'd drill some small holes around the circumference near the bottom of each bucket. You need to let the charcoals become white hot before you place them in the room. Then you need to let the CO build up inside the room before you go in there. Frankly, I worry about you doing this method as you have no way of knowing how much charcoal to use for the given size room in order to achieve a lethal level of CO - the larger the volume of the "space", the more charcoal that is necessary.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good quality lump charcoal in a frying pan , a kpop from korea did it that way in a bathroom

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
What exactly do you plan on putting the hot charcoals in to?
I have no idea about what can be used so would aluminum foil work maybe?
You need to let the charcoals become white hot before you place them in the room. Then you need to let the CO build up inside the room before you go in there.
Why can't I just seal the room and then do that inside?
Frankly, I worry about you doing this method as you have no way of knowing how much charcoal to use for the given size room in order to achieve a lethal level of CO - the larger the volume of the "space", the more charcoal that is necessary.
Can't I just buy a bag of charcoal and use all of it to be sure?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why can't I just seal the room and then do that inside?
To let the impurities burn off. If you place newly lit charcoals into the tent right away, you'll be filling the tent with smoke from the burning impurities, which will just add to the uncomfortable-ness of the entire situation. Remember CO is odorless and colorless.

I have no idea about what can be used so would aluminum foil work maybe?
Hmmmm? I don't know. I know metal buckets would work.

Can't I just buy a bag of charcoal and use all of it to be sure?
I don't know for certain if that would be enough to achieve a high enough CO level in a room such as what you describe. One would think it would be, but who knows for sure? Leakage has to be taken into account. Without using a meter to see exactly what the level is, how long it takes to get the level, no one can know for sure. In the end, you need to be generating enough CO to get the level to a high amount (10000 PPM +), and it really needs to hold at that level for some amount of time. It's true that others have done this in a much more crude way than what you are contemplating and have been successful. It still has an element of uncertainty. I, for one, like to take as much uncertainty out of the equation as I can.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
To let the impurities burn off. If you place newly lit charcoals into the tent right away, you'll be filling the tent with smoke from the burning impurities, which will just add to the uncomfortable-ness of the entire situation. Remember CO is odorless and colorless.

Hmmmm? I don't know. I know metal buckets would work.

I don't know for certain if that would be enough to achieve a high enough CO level in a room such as what you describe. One would think it would be, but who knows for sure? Leakage has to be taken into account. Without using a meter to see exactly what the level is, how long it takes to get the level, no one can know for sure. In the end, you need to be generating enough CO to get the level to a high amount (10000 PPM +), and it really needs to hold at that level for some amount of time. It's true that others have done this in a much more crude way than what you are contemplating and have been successful. It still has an element of uncertainty. I, for one, like to take as much uncertainty out of the equation as I can.
This method seems to be difficult for my situation.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
So, this thread about CO, that's like a "back-up" plan then?
I just wanted to find out if it is possible for my situation but it seems to not suite my situation so I don't have a backup.
I think the best method for my situation would be overdosing on rc downers and then putting a bag around my head with a rubber band and hold it open so that when I pass out it snaps to my neck and I suffocate but I don't feel it cause I already blacked out but string rc's cost much more than sn and I am thinking about doing this bag method combined with sn but I don't know if that is a good idea.