• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
I have been wondering for a while. Sometimes I put my hoodie on backwards and pull the hood up on my face and spray water on it ( essentially self inflicted waterboarding ) while using the strings to basically hang myself, however it is hard to hold the strings up, since once you start passing out you let go of the strings which frees your airways. How can I do this more effectively? I have limited materials so Id love to know if I can make this work

( Image showcasing what my idea looks like, just without the water. ) IMG 0414

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
To make sure that the strings don't stop putting pressure on the carotid arteries, which is what you want if you want to die, then I'd recommend securing them to a high place, to mimic hanging. I'm not sure if they'd hold up a human though. You might want to just tape them to your hoodie, mimicking the night-night method. For extra pressure on your carotid arteries without crushing your windpipe, which would just be uncomfortable, you can place folded up socks on your carotid arteries. They are located on the sides of your neck, and you should be able to feel a pulse through them.

• Informative
Reactions: CannabisMuncher
CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
To make sure that the strings don't stop putting pressure on the carotid arteries, which is what you want if you want to die, then I'd recommend securing them to a high place, to mimic hanging. I'm not sure if they'd hold up a human though. You might want to just tape them to your hoodie, mimicking the night-night method. For extra pressure on your carotid arteries without crushing your windpipe, which would just be uncomfortable, you can place folded up socks on your carotid arteries. They are located on the sides of your neck, and you should be able to feel a pulse through them.
hmm i see! I may be able to tie a knot where it will crush the sides of my neck, it might be a little tricky, but I think I can figure it out. thank you!

• Love
Reactions: certified_idiot