• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Cutting has been my main coping mechanism and I've always had the idea that I could attempt to CTB by using that method, but is it effective? I need some opinions if this method will actually work or not because I don't wanna fuck it up and end up waking up in a hospital bed. (Though my plan is to be in the bathroom stall in a park while doing so)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You have to go REALLY deep to even think of reaching major blood vessels in order to bleed out. I don't know for certain, having never done it, but I would imagine it would bring about some EXCRUCIATING pain, much more than just surface cutting. Then again, others have slit their wrists and have been successful on rare occasion. Maybe they were on blood thinners or something. IDK. I think success with this method is extremely rare.

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
It's technically possible but it's gonna be extra difficult and painful. For this reason I'm just gonna outright say, don't do it. Odds are it will fail, and draw concern from family, doctors, etc.

• Love
Reactions: jessisme, JustABug, Gloomislost and 2 others
Upvote 0
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Not reliable at all, success rate is so low.

• Love
Reactions: jessisme, Gloomislost and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Cutting is one of the most unreliable methods. If you fail, everybody can see the scars for the rest of your life. And if you do not have anatomical knowledge, there is a risk of injury to tendons and nerves.

• Love
Reactions: jessisme, Gloomislost and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
Cut the jugular or carotid arteries otherwise don't bother. Arteries are really deep in your wrist and the pain with the lack of blood will most likely trigger your survival instinct and make you stop.

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost, Kerrtu and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
won't work. its unreliable.

• Love
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think it's worth even considering this if one wishes to ctb, it's a self harm method rather than a suicide one and has a less than 2% success rate, I think that trying to attempt this would just lead to more suffering.

• Love
Upvote 0
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
The only case that comes to mind is Avicii and he was in a hotel room and used a broken wine bottle. I imagine it was a nasty scene.

I don't recommend cutting as a method, though if you do attempt, maybe reconsider doing it at park in the restrooms - unless said park is abandoned/low-no traffic. That would be horrific for a kid to walk in on.

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Cut wrists/arms/legs6.0%

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
Upvote 0