M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
I believe that the matter is complex. People have different sensitivity of the nervous system and mental endurance. Comparing problems with those of other people does not explain much. I am simply too little ruthless, too detailed, and I see little things. I gave up a long time ago. I don't feel like trying again.

Some people manage to recover from multiple crises. I can not just motivate myself. Whatever I do, it doesn't feel right after that.
Sometimes I can't accept my weakness, because really and really many people have a much worse situation. I just want to kill myself and that's it. People can live sometimes even after molestation, rape, traumatic childhood, etc. I always have a kind of indifference. I don't understand how you can have such a real determination. Maybe I'm pretty suicidal for no good reason. The world is beautiful, you can change something, you have time etc. You probably won't give me a reason to change my mind anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
In many ways we're all fundamentally the same, but due to our individual brain structure, environment, biological cards dealt etc., we are all configured differently, with a potential for vastly different experiences. The result is a diversity so rich that sometimes calling us a single species seems like a stretch. In some ways we may be compared, in other ways it's foolish to attempt to do so. Comparing oneself with another has its benefits and their are reasons why many of us have an inclination for it, but it can also lead to harmful feelings of inferiority - it's a very complex issue.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I agree Manoban,. It is a very complex issue. melp -. I'm right there with you on a lot of what you said. It's been a constant and daily struggle for me lately . Thanks for sharing and I wish you nothing but the best. Take care. ❤️

Reactions: Superdeterminist