• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I heard SN can cause intense headaches so I was wondering if brewing poppy seed tea as a natural pain relief would be acceptable and not cause me to vomit or interfere with it ?

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Poppy seed tea is just another opiate so it should be fine. Really apap or ibu is all one needs.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Also there's always good old fashioned paracetamol...

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Most members that are actual adults, and not lying about being 18 know how to use google.
Also, the poppy seeds in your Mum's kitchen are not likely opioids, but sure, boil them up.
Paracetamol is Tylenol. I hope that you are actually 18, because I don't believe for a minute that you are.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
If I wanted something extra for the pain I'd use kratom. I'd have to figure out something to do about the awful taste and the fact that enough of it does upset my stomach a little.

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Most members that are actual adults, and not lying about being 18 know how to use google.
Also, the poppy seeds in your Mum's kitchen are not likely opioids, but sure, boil them up.
Paracetamol is Tylenol. I hope that you are actually 18, because I don't believe for a minute that you are.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-can-i-do-to-distract-myself.27925/
The way that you were hostile to everyone on this thread, and that you were hostile to me in PM's suggesting distractions underscores my assessment that you are completely lying about your age. This is a caring community of adults. It would be illegal and unethical for us to interact further.

Reactions: Seagirl and Jean4