• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
I live in a country far away from Mexico. If I travel to Mexico and ctb there, will my family have the option to not have to travel to Mexico to identify my body? Will they have the option to just tell the authorities over the phone to cremate my body and dispose the ashes in Mexico without having to return it to my country?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
I live in a country far away from Mexico. If I travel to Mexico and ctb there, will my family have the option to not have to travel to Mexico to identify my body? Will they have the option to just tell the authorities over the phone to cremate my body and dispose the ashes in Mexico without having to return it to my country?
No.

• Aww..
Reactions: ihatepain
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I had to repatriate my father-in-law. Can be very expensive depending on the country you die in

Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
If my family refuse to go to Mexico to identify my body, what would happen?
I dont know. But it is legally difficult for you to be cremated in this case. I think that would only be possible if your family bribed Mexican authorities.

• Aww..
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Not forced, we wanted to bring him home.

maybe get some kind of travel insurance that covers repatriation if you can.