• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. But can hyperventilation then holding breath cause brain damage? I tried it yesterday to see if I can do it, I almost fainted and felt tingling in my arm and mouth, then I breathed but I got a weak headache for a few hours, and it would get more painful when I move my head.

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Generally no, but in extreme cases it can.

ChatGPT: "In summary, while hyperventilation itself does not typically cause brain damage, prolonged and sustained hyperventilation that leads to hypocapnia can be dangerous and potentially cause harm to the brain if left untreated."

I think the most dangerous scenario (because it's more likely) is when you become unconscious and hit your head or break bones.

Upvote 0
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. But can hyperventilation then holding breath cause brain damage? I tried it yesterday to see if I can do it, I almost fainted and felt tingling in my arm and mouth, then I breathed but I got a weak headache for a few hours, and it would get more painful when I move my head.
It would depend if you choke your self after... and the oxygen / blood can not keep moving.
Almost like partial.

There was a game we used to play as a kid...
Hyper ventilate breathing
Back on a wall
Friend pushes your chest
100% pass out
This can cause damage

I'm surprised your got dizzy just from that was it for a long time ?
Or just back to back to back ...

Just holding it will eventually lead to something from passing out....

Upvote 0