• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
I have acess to clonazepam and alprazolam (Xanax). And I wonder if someone knows if this can overcome S.I. I'm gonna try a very brutal method but i'm worried abt S.I

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Benzos can help sedate you and sedation is very important to be able to overcome SI. So, to answer your question, yes, they can help with overcoming SI.

If you have been taking these medications for a while there is a chane that you have developed a tolerance against these medications. Therefore, it'll be necessary to test the dosages to see which ones work best to sedate yourself to make sure you have found the best dosage.

Please be safe when carrying out your method. If you want to stop, please, stop. Brutal methods are never easy and very dangerous in the case of survival.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, inviável and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

as @アホペンギン just said, it can definitely help in alleviating SI at a dose high enough to eventually sedate you. Worried for you since you stated it's a very brutal method.

• Love
Reactions: inviável
inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
Benzos can help sedate you and sedation is very important to be able to overcome SI. So, to answer your question, yes, they can help with overcoming SI.

If you have been taking these medications for a while there is a chane that you have developed a tolerance against these medications. Therefore, it'll be necessary to test the dosages to see which ones work best to sedate yourself to make sure you have found the best dosage.

Please be safe when carrying out your method. If you want to stop, please, stop. Brutal methods are never easy and very dangerous in the case of survival.
Thanks for clarifying, I'll be careful, and probably think more about the method, but it seems I have no options rn, I need something quick. But thank you for your help and worry.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Unknown21
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I really hope so, these are the meds I have access to too! I tried zoplicone, it's not a benzo. But it has kinda the bit as the same sedative effect. (I used them for sleep a small period. And to be hounest. And I do have a low tolerance, but they actually did work a bit.

• Love
Reactions: inviável
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
I have acess to clonazepam and alprazolam (Xanax). And I wonder if someone knows if this can overcome S.I. I'm gonna try a very brutal method but i'm worried abt S.I
It will if you double the dose! Do you mind me asking what's your method? I'm looking for one myself and reading about methods will help me decide

inviável

inviável

I
May 27, 2023
It will if you double the dose! Do you mind me asking what's your method? I'm looking for one myself and reading about methods will help me decide
My method is really a last resort, I'm really considering having my neck snatched on train tracks, it's not that reliable, if S.I kicks you can ended up alive with really bad injuries. I have seem people that survived jumping in front a train. But Ig putting my neck right on track will work, although I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!!
I will try hanging too, but idk if it'll work since I already tried and failed

Reactions: donewithlife1
D

donewithlife1

-
Oct 31, 2023
My method is really a last resort, I'm really considering having my neck snatched on train tracks, it's not that reliable, if S.I kicks you can ended up alive with really bad injuries. I have seem people that survived jumping in front a train. But Ig putting my neck right on track will work, although I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!!
I will try hanging too, but idk if it'll work since I already tried and failed
Outch! Can you think of something more peaceful? I'm a share a real story with you: I'm a hospital social worker and one time we had a lady who survived train she lost all her bottom half. I asked her "what did she feel?" She said she felt nothing the pain started when she's up and in the hospital so really all the methods were talking about not painful but not reliable either. My son died by suicide it was gunshot and it killed me also they didn't let me see him so if I'm dying I'll find something less brutal for my loved one