• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I'm desperate to hang myself I have a 1 cm climbers rope and a concrete anchor, I have time alone for at least 12 hours, I can't fuck this up but my SI is pretty high. I have tons of Xanax, Ambien and propranolol. Any suggestions on a combo of these meds to stem the SI to a minimum???

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I'm not sure on medication, but alcohol is pretty good at getting rid of SI or at least lowering it significantly. Sorry if this answer doesn't help you in any way

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I'm not sure on medication, but alcohol is pretty good at getting rid of SI or at least lowering it significantly. Sorry if this answer doesn't help you in any way
It does I think alcohol is the perfect relaxing drug :)

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi, I'm desperate to hang myself I have a 1 cm climbers rope and a concrete anchor, I have time alone for at least 12 hours, I can't fuck this up but my SI is pretty high. I have tons of Xanax, Ambien and propranolol. Any suggestions on a combo of these meds to stem the SI to a minimum???
I guess it didn't go well because I see you are still here with us.

D

David

Mar 18, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/posts/1220831/. Hanging is a really terrible idea

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I don't think beta blockers would do much about SI. Ambien sounds like a bad idea since it's a sleeping pill, and in my own experiences you start to do things without fully realizing what you're doing (you don't want that), although this differs from person to person.

Xanax is an anti-anxiety drug so yes, this would most probably help.

Someone suggested alcohol in this thread. For me, it doesn't reduce SI at all and since you want to be sober when using methods like hanging as you want to do it correctly, I wouldn't recommend it. For many people, alcohol seems to reduce SI, but again, everyone reacts different on it.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
SI is directly related to your body's cortisol levels. If you can suppress cortisol production you can lower your body's "fight or flight" response. That's the key. And it's possible.

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
SI is directly related to your body's cortisol levels. If you can suppress cortisol production you can lower your body's "fight or flight" response. That's the key. And it's possible.
How?