I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I have two potential sources for SN.
The problem is that the product's specifications are in polish, I can't translate. There are many things but no mention of the purity of the product...

I would have liked to order from my country (switzerland) or from France but all the websites ask for a factory identification proof, or something like that.

If anyone has a source from France or switzerland, it would be reallllyyyy nice.

But for now, can anyone help me to check my sources from Poland ?

Thanks a lot :)

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
As regards not being able to read the site, if the site can't be transmitted to English automatically (e.g. via Google translate), just copy the important sections, such as specifications, to a Polish to English translation site(just Google Polish to English).

What are the initials of the source(e.g. I.C.); if people bought from them they can verify.

Reactions: Sid19
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Well, the translation does not really help me as there is no mention of the purity. I want to make sure the purity is 98 % or more, as mentioned in the SN megathread.

One is from E, other from BM...

Arima38

Arima38

Dec 18, 2023
From what i saw for BM i think its way too cheap for it to be high purity so i dont think that would work, and if someone else can confirm it too id appriciate it cus i need to get SN too probably from Polish or Romanian sources.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
From what i saw for BM i think its way too cheap for it to be high purity so i dont think that would work, and if someone else can confirm it too id appriciate it cus i need to get SN too probably from Polish or Romanian sources.
I have no real confirmation yet. But i finaly found the page on their website where they say "clean min. 99%".
It appears there are several of us with this source so i hope it is legit.
I think I'll order...

Arima38

Arima38

Dec 18, 2023
I have no real confirmation yet. But i finaly found the page on their website where they say "clean min. 99%".
It appears there are several of us with this source so i hope it is legit.
I think I'll order...
hmm interesting hope its legit

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Do the test and everything will be done with that. I'm getting goosebumps knowing people not doing the test even after so many times it is being suggested here in the forum. Mate the company could legitimately say it is pure, but why are you all taking the risks?

Reactions: 0000000000000
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Do the test and everything will be done with that. I'm getting goosebumps knowing people not doing the test even after so many times it is being suggested here in the forum. Mate the company could legitimately say it is pure, but why are you all taking the risks?
I would have done the tests. But I'm back to the start, as they don't deliver in Switzerland. I'll have to find another source.

Reactions: 0000000000000