• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Callie Lewis was a member of our community and hanged herself in 2018. I wasn't here when it all happened, but there was information in the news that she was using some sort of "suicide kit". Can anyone tell me, whether she bought it somewhere (and where) or perhaps made it herself?
I would really appreciate any information.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Sorry I can't help with your request.

I know you guys don't want to hear it but after look this girl up, it broke my heart.
Much Love XXX

Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Sorry I can't help with your request.

I know you guys don't want to hear it but after look this girl up, it broke my heart.
Much Love XXX
I know what you mean.
I felt the same way too….

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
Callie Lewis was a member of our community and hanged herself in 2018. I wasn't here when it all happened, but there was information in the news that she was using some sort of "suicide kit". Can anyone tell me, whether she bought it somewhere (and where) or perhaps made it herself?
I would really appreciate any information.
She didn't hang herself, but the details of her death are here - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/leaving-tonight.3163/

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics