• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Hey everyone,

I made a post a few days back asking people what the best ligature would be to ctb with when doing the partial hanging method, the general consensus was bdsm rope. The only problem with this is that there is no sex/kink shop in my area and I can't order online due to the risk of rising suspicion. The only place I know that sells any type of rope in my general vicinity is Bunnings Warehouse so I'm hoping that an Aussie in here (with decent knowledge about the store) might be able to recommend a rope that is most similar to bdsm/bondage rope.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks.

ThreeBlankets

ThreeBlankets

Jul 29, 2021
Hey, did anyone ever answer you? I also have no idea what sort of rope to get and only have access to Bunnings ):

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hey, did anyone ever answer you? I also have no idea what sort of rope to get and only have access to Bunnings ):
People have hung themselves with all sorts of weird things. Not saying you don't need rope but in the end all it has to be is a rope that will hold double your weight and slide easily when you tie a slipknot.