G

Gena

Jan 27, 2019
I'm an alcoholic. If I take all meds mesassary will this method work or will the Alcohol inerfeer

Reactions: Minudah
J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I'm an alcoholic. If I take all meds mesassary will this method work or will the Alcohol inerfeer
Unknown, I would suggest using all Antiemetics and required dosage, stop drinking and do it at night before bed

Reactions: Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
There's also the DMSO instead of antiemetics. You wouldn't have to go as long without drinking, but we know less about that method. All we have to go on for how it is is from Xerxes's post where he did it but took himself to the hospital

J

John434

Student
Feb 6, 2019
There's also the DMSO instead of antiemetics. You wouldn't have to go as long without drinking, but we know less about that method. All we have to go on for how it is is from Xerxes's post where he did it but took himself to the hospital
You can still use the Antiemetics with DMSO, definitely recommend if you have a low gag reflex or vomit easily to smells

Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
You can still use the Antiemetics with DMSO, definitely recommend if you have a low gag reflex or vomit easily to smells
Yeah but op is an alcoholic and presumably won't be able to avoid drinking with the antiemetics. Antiemetics take a few days of taking them too, wouldn't have to be sober for as long to use SN and DMSO. Just if op can't do the antiemetics because of drinking problem

Last edited: