• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Luu

Luu

Kill me ヽ(´O`*)ノ
Apr 2, 2021
Hey im a new member and i wanted to make sure that 100 panadols could kill me, it is written on the internet that 8 could maybe kill you, but a another person said that they ate 50 but did not die. And im worried because if i don't die i will probably have health damage and big problems with my family and people i know

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I would search for another method. The risk to being a vegetable is just too high

Reactions: Luu
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Be careful with permanent damage.
I also suggest another method.
I had an OD last year and was lucky not to end up as a vegetable.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Luu
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Propranolol isn't reliable.

Reactions: fly away and Luu
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Short and long answer is NO. I have Gilberts disease. It is a genetic mess as my liver is missing some part of a gene so if I took 1 acetaminophen tablet, pill ..etc it is like a regular person taking almost a whole bottle. I have 24/7 chronic pain from a car crash, car crash NOT my fault, and right after the crash, I have uclers so asprin is out, they had me take acetaminophen at first, they did not want to give me opoids. About 1 week later, I came in for a blood draw to check my liver functions. I did not get home and the phone is ringing off the hook and I was told to stop on the spot. Instead of 1 or 2 liver cells dying and being replaced I was having 5 or 6 or more and my liver would "burn out" BUT..BUT that might take years for that aspect to happen they said and in the mean time I would have hellish pain, turn yellow and at the end be bed ridden and slowly pass on. Sounded HELLISH to me and I would NEVER EVER want that to happen to ANYONE. Please do NOT even think about it anymore. Walter
ALSO..WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!! As you can already tell, we are a global family that really loves, cares has empathy, kindness and SUPPORT for each other. I am so happy to have you as a new global family memeber!! Again..WELCOME to the family!! Walter:heart::hug::happy:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Luu and WornOutLife
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
no it will give u liver failure and you will be sick and in pain for a very long time. i used to take the equivalent of 40-70 per day when i was addicted to codeine. obv it never killed me but did fuck my liver up. i was vomiting and felt awful after a few weeks of this. im very lucky not to have done my liver in

• Love
Reactions: Luu and whywere