T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
This is another "callout". I am after people with an intense interest in vivid dreams. People with a very vivid imagination so to speak. I am extremely interested in wisdom, philosophy too, and music. My music taste is something I want to talk about too.I love progressive rock/symphonic rock with strong lydian mode driven atmosphere, and orchestral elements. I also love 1990's atmosphere in music as I miss the good old days( I am currently 29). Music and my dream world is the only thing that gives me hope another day. Bands I love and songs: Sylvan( Midnight sun)( reminds me of Aimee mann - wake up). Illusion of Control - overture, the beginning( Reminds me of Shrek and Ratchet and Clank 1), Carptree (Another favourite band awakening my fantasy prone mind), Arena, The Visitor, pins and needles, and ofcourse Pendragon( Leviathian). The end is fucking awesome. Reminds me of Disney movie I once saw. This song should have been a psychedelic Disney interlude.

So whom here are quite fantasy prone living in the past with severe nostalgia; I miss the "banana and mango" atmosphere of the 1990's, the sunny atmosphere, and the sunlight Soap used to wash clothes before dishwashers manufacturing. I miss the smell and scent of the laundry those days too, The Frozo's, YoYo's, and everything to do with a sunny atmosphere. Everything was different. The parties were awesome.

I do not know what you would describe my personality but I want people with shared interest to post here. My favourite ps2 game is Ratchet and Clank 1 by far.
I loved that scene where they had that obstacle course thing. It was such a surreal atmosphere. Man, atmosphere is everything to me.

I also liked portal 1 as a second. My favorite Computer game is No One Lives Forever 1, and Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear. I also loved Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and Jill of the Jungle.

As of moves invoking the sensation of fantasy: I like watching Over the Hedge, Shrek 2, and Toy Story 2, as for my animation preferences.

To me music, and atmosphere can bond into a mystical union which I seek to commute with. Especially that part in Toy Story 2 where Barbie took them through the isles and the Dinosaur said something and she said "all questions at the end of the tour please". This was my favourite scene from TS2. Everything pure and ethereal is invoked here.

I loved that scene where they had that obstacle course thing. It was such a surreal atmosphere. Man, atmosphere is everything to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Redt2go, TheGoodGuy and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I don't think I have to explain with words to you what these are.

[/spoil]

Reactions: Redt2go, Deafsn0w and Made4TV
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yes, that was my favorite decade too. It felt fun and innocent, with great TV, music and video games. And shout out to 90's Britney Spears for helping me confirm my sexual orientation.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Mr2005, Redt2go and 5 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

Reactions: Deafsn0w and wxtyubidi7y
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Yes, that was my favorite decade too. It felt fun and innocent, with great TV, music and video games. And shout out to 90's Britney Spears for helping me confirm my sexual orientation.

That was a good video!

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
musical collage of 80s/90s mall footage.

Gets me in the feels

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go, Deafsn0w and Made4TV
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
I miss my Morissey hair, Girbaud jeans, Doc Martens, and shoegazer music...1990-1994 were the best years ever.

Reactions: Redt2go
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
@tiredofchronicpain I bet we would get along great I have made about 7 threads on this forum alone about nostalgia.

The only thing that brings me anything resembling happiness is through nostalgia I yearn to be a child again (I am born in 1994), I dream of my childhood home or school sometimes 3 times a week I think about visiting my childhood town every single day but can´t because I have no car anymore.

And Ratchet and Clank 1 for PS2 was AMAZING! It was such good gameplay, such a beautiful world and interesting it was definitely one of the best PS2 games. I also LOVED Sly Cooper and of course Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and many others.

Now I only listen to nostalgic music, music I used to listen to in my teenage years and childhood the only thing I live for now is to experience nostalgia but I hopefully will end it soon since I have chronic illnesses I can´t cope with anymore and even though I am an existential nihilist I desperately hope that when I pull the trigger I will wake up as a child again.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Mr2005
meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
Nothing like 90s techno and classic SNES RPG's.

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005 and DeprivedofLife666
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018
@tiredofchronicpain I bet we would get along great I have made about 7 threads on this forum alone about nostalgia.

The only thing that brings me anything resembling happiness is through nostalgia I yearn to be a child again (I am born in 1994), I dream of my childhood home or school sometimes 3 times a week I think about visiting my childhood town every single day but can´t because I have no car anymore.

And Ratchet and Clank 1 for PS2 was AMAZING! It was such good gameplay, such a beautiful world and interesting it was definitely one of the best PS2 games. I also LOVED Sly Cooper and of course Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and many others.

Now I only listen to nostalgic music, music I used to listen to in my teenage years and childhood the only thing I live for now is to experience nostalgia but I hopefully will end it soon since I have chronic illnesses I can´t cope with anymore and even though I am an existential nihilist I desperately hope that when I pull the trigger I will wake up as a child again.
Hi man.

Heartfelt thanks for replying. I do agree we will be good friends.
Quickly tell me why you are on this forum. What brought you here?

I am currently in a pickle as I suffer chronic pain from a root canal, in my face, very bad anxiety - ocd and constant panic attacks and awareness.

I also need to hold down a job, and if I can't make the 90 day probation I'll be out on the streets. I live in a small South African colmmunity, where everyone knows everyone; which makes it incredibly hard for me as my parents will be affected deeply by my failures and inability to cope. We have a local gossip queen who is "friends" with everyone she meets and always willing to tell the new juicy story from a recent mis-step someone took.

I think I explained severe work anxiety and panic attacks that ruined me my whole life. So I'm not in the mood for gossip stories. So I might need to die soon as I'll be out on the streets and super anxious and suffer the torment of continual eves droppings. Might not make my probation. Then I'll get kicked out of this house anyway.

I hope I'll be spared longer to get to know you. Sorry, I'm typing on my iPhone so can't write long sentences.

Tell me shortly about yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Hi man.

Heartfelt thanks for replying. I do agree we will be good friends.
Quickly tell me why you are on this forum. What brought you here?

I am currently in a pickle as I suffer chronic pain from a root canal, in my face, very bad anxiety - ocd and constant panic attacks and awareness.

I also need to hold down a job, and if I can't make the 90 day probation I'll be out on the streets. I live in a small South African colmmunity, where everyone knows everyone; which makes it incredibly hard for me as my parents will be affected deeply by my failures and inability to cope. We have a local gossip queen who is "friends" with everyone she meets and always willing to tell the new juicy story from a recent mis-step someone took.

I think I explained severe work anxiety and panic attacks that ruined me my whole life. So I'm not in the mood for gossip stories. So I might need to die soon as I'll be out on the streets and super anxious and suffer the torment of continual eves droppings. Might not make my probation. Then I'll get kicked out of this house anyway.

I hope I'll be spared longer to get to know you. Sorry, I'm typing on my iPhone so can't write long sentences.

Tell me shortly about yourself.
I have some physical problems listed below

• Colorblind
  • Acid reflux
  • Scoliosis which has assisted in giving me a back injury in the middle of my spine so I can never workout or exercise ever again and bodybuilding used to be my number one passion in life.
  • Psoriasis that gets worse by ever year it´s spreading more and more and looks disgusting.
  • Allergies I am allergic to almost every food there is I have been tested for about 30 foods and out of those 30 foods there are only 4 I am not allergic to this makes it hard for me to eat I am also to allergic to a lot of other things including pollen, dust mites, cat,dog horse etc. I will explain more about it all in a moment.
  • Throat problem this is the worst of them all it makes it impossible to enjoy food I usually spend 45 minutes per meal and I have to eat 4 meals a day to sustain my weight. To give you an idea of how slow I eat it takes me 20 minutes to eat 1 cheeseburger from Mc Donalds.
Because of my throat problem i can´t work and I can´t get disability money for it so when I run out of money probably by the end of this month unless I can take a quickloan then I will ctb.

I also don´t feel anything anymore no happiness, sadness just apathetic I can only feel sad when looking through nostalgia if I didn´t look at nostalgia I would never feel sad.

I am very aware that my life is over I will turn 25 next month but knew already at 17 my social life was over, I had an amazing childhood so my life peaked in childhood and there has only been pain, suffering and misery after I entered puberty, because of my physical problems life will NEVER get better no matter how positive i think lol, I can´t think my physical illnesses away and they have gotten worse by ever year and as a child they were none existent, so yeah I just wanna die I can´t experience any happiness or life anymore so no point in keep living.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Mr2005, Sundayafternoon and 2 others
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Oh, you got scoliosis as well @TheGoodGuy ? Yaeh, it sucks. I can't even find a confortable position to sit or even sleep thanks to mine.

• Love
T

tiredofchronicpain

Dec 26, 2018

Hi man do you have email? Would like to talk more about the nostalgia thing...

• Hugs
D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
I'm so stuck on 90s nostalgia that I can never get out. I just can't watch today's TV because all the good stuff is gone. I was born in December 1990. I just want to go back to be honest.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Life was so much better then it breaks my heart

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
90's nostalgia .... raves ... love & peace & light !!!

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra